Jim Bert
Years ago

Spurs @ Denver

Mills got 20+ minutes but had a horrid shooting night (1-7) blowing some open threes. On a positive note the shots he took were generally good looks, distributed reasonably well and didn't give up the ball once. And the other two PGs ahead of him, De Colo and Joseph were just as bad.

Baynes also got some decent minutes down the stretch and marked up quite well against Faried.

Topic #31378 | Report this topic

Kobe24  
Years ago

Thanks for the Patty update. Not really the right thread heading though...

Reply #413343 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

Its good to see baynes and mills get minutes. Patty certainly isn't shy. three relatively open looks in a row all missed, but he just kept shooting, although the pull up free throw line jumper was nice.

I understand there are injuries with the spurs but the line up was interesting.
no player played more than 29 minutes. minutes were spread pretty evenly, even when players like Blair really weren't producing anything especially in the 2nd quarter, Pop just let them play. I don't think the Spurs were really that concerned with losing this one. I would have liked to see Patty hit his shots and Baynes get more minutes, but at least not another DNP.

Reply #413345 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Denver are the real deal, don't sleep on them

Reply #413346 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

*Patty Mills and Baynes @Denver*

How fun to watch were the Nuggets when they got on a roll?

Reply #413370 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Once the playoffs get rolling, they'll both be out of the Spurs rotation

Reply #413394 | Report this post

Jim Bert  
Years ago

Parker and Ginobli have had an injury riddled season, if it continues into the play-offs I wouldn't be surprised if Mills plays some part.

Reply #413438 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:26 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754