3.Centrals - no reason

Topic #3140 | Report this topic

mya butreaks  
Years ago

i think that the sturt aba uniform is pretty good and i also like the silkyness

Reply #36052 | Report this post

south champ  
Years ago

yes mya, i would have to agree with you. the sturt aba is good. i also like the sturt aba womans, it looks good.

Reply #36054 | Report this post

mya butreaks  
Years ago

yeh i think evry one should re do their uniforms and make pretty ones ! and i think the clubs should do a stadium swap.

Reply #36055 | Report this post

south champ  
Years ago

a stadium swap? why? ... i think some of the stadiums also need airconditiners. i know as a player it gets very hot when its 40 degrees and you are playing somwhere like hillcrest and you can hardley breathe

Reply #36056 | Report this post

mya butreaks  
Years ago

yeh or if ur at marion as well they really need to do up their stadium along with north too! i think everybody gets a good stadium except for these two clubs now isnt that unfair! :'(

Reply #36057 | Report this post

south champ  
Years ago

yes and your forgetting morphetvale and port adelaide....
Morphetvales end court needs to be redone because it wasn't mesured out properly.. if you take a look at the 3 pointline it isn't very correct...

Also i think that at the dome in the middle court you have to run down to the baseline at time outs and quater time. They should make the bench's on the side. theres enough room.

Reply #36059 | Report this post

mya butreaks  
Years ago

yeh i know hey!! the three point line is really bad!!!
no offence to who ever made that court! yeh n the dome is annoying i hate playin on court 2 ! and it would be be helpful if on sporting pulse they had the fixture done earlier!! WOT IS GOING ON! the div 1 teams are ok but wot bout tha div 2 teams

Reply #36061 | Report this post

south champ  
Years ago

yeah.. well ya get that...;)

Reply #36063 | Report this post

Tar Heel  
Years ago

Norwood's ABA uniform is awesome. Looks like the USA uniform.

Reply #36064 | Report this post

pickles  
Years ago

Back to the uniforms.. i like southerns cos its black, although the eye isnt that great. Sturts warm up uniform for ABL looks great.. Without a doubt the most hideous uniform in the entire world would have to be souths junior uniform. White with blue pin stripes is never attractive.

Reply #36066 | Report this post

mya butreaks  
Years ago

mm i thnk souths uniform isnt too good with the pinstripes but u cant say its the worst!souther tigers is hiddious!! and pffft woodvilles is pretty feral!!

Reply #36070 | Report this post

mya butreaks  
Years ago

tha south aba uniform is worse than the junior one

Reply #36071 | Report this post

south champ  
Years ago

yeah south isnt the best uniform. but yeah i have to agree woodvilles is shocking. and southerns warm up tops r CRAP! the front is jus plain black...yuk.

Reply #36072 | Report this post

south champ  
Years ago

pickles...what club you from?

Reply #36074 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i like the forestville womens abl uniform... much nicer than the regular uniform

Reply #36085 | Report this post

STIP  
Years ago

I think that the Southern Tigers uniform is better than either of NCT or Suns at least. It also costs a bit less to the parents than every other clubs!

Reply #36087 | Report this post

richard  
Years ago

If you think about the eye on Southerns uniform and listen to the warm-up song you would understand. Very good thinking from my point of view, and their uniform does look awesome, although the eye could have looked a little better. And let me just say that I think BASA again have proven themselves severely incompetent by making Southern wear reversibles against Norwood (i know its been happening for awhile). This happens every game, and when Norwood have an opposite stripe (red uniform) available, why embarss the Tigers with reversible singlets each and every time they meet? Get it together BASA

Reply #36090 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

I love the stars on the Forestville uniforms. It's retro week very week for the eagles!

Reply #36097 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

worst three uniforms ABl men
South that uniform is crap simple as that
Woodvile plan down ugly
southern like the black but the eye looks crap

Best three..
Eastern - cant go past the silver looks good reminds me of the nets silver uniform
North - looks good simple as that
Centrals - quite good model of toronto

Reply #36099 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

The Truth ..... Eastern reminding you of the Nets' silver uniform isn't a good thing. It was terrible!

You're starting to sound like Northerner. ;-)

Reply #36106 | Report this post

FLY  
Years ago

Woodville's women are getting new ones soon. The juniors uniform, although classic IMO, is getting updated soon. I don't think there's anything wrong with the mens, except maybe the giant 'W' on the ass. Not sure what they were thinking there... ;)

Reply #36151 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

i happend to like the nets silver uniform ... W on the but is quite bad .. bout time woodville did something with the uniform but really its the colours which are the problem not the design

Reply #36197 | Report this post

pickles  
Years ago

Mya butreaks, fyi hideous only has 1 D. Anyway woodville is vulgar you are quite right and I did forget that when I was thinking of bad uniforms. At the end of the day though I'd rather wear snot green or black with a hideous eyeball than white with blue pin stripes.. Not flattering at all!!

Reply #36252 | Report this post

Punter  
Years ago

Maybe Southern should have thought about clashing with Norwood before going to black. Why should BASA get it right when Southern should have considered other colours.
Simple fact Southern uniform in newest so they change. If Southern don't like there plain reversable top then get a different colour set with the eye made up

Reply #36282 | Report this post

Observer  
Years ago

maybe it's time for every district club to have a white design of their club uniform for clashes, ala NBA style?

Reply #37003 | Report this post

SomeOneElse  
Years ago

Basa make the Southern Tigers change against norwood but not the rockets against the panthers or panthers against rockets. Wuddnt u get more confussed as the rockets/panthers unchanged, than the flames/tigers, unchanged?

Reply #37165 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Centrals have to use their reversibles when playing forrestville regardless of which stadium they are playing at.

Reply #37173 | Report this post

ydirrem  
Years ago

South uniform needs to be improved now. Sturts and north are really good and i like the material. South should change there unfiform now not in a few yaers

Reply #37184 | Report this post

SomeOneElse  
Years ago

Heres a question then, which was better, souths old blue strip or the new white strip?

Reply #37201 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are you talking about ABL or juniors?

Reply #37206 | Report this post

SomeOneElse  
Years ago

Juniors

Reply #37208 | Report this post

i think the eagles juinors should go back to the yellow tops that way theres less blue teams and saves colour clashes

Reply #37217 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

Every district club should have two sets of uniforms, its that simple.

Reply #37219 | Report this post

curious monkey  
Years ago

Not every district club can afford two sets of uniforms, its that simple.

Reply #37221 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:05 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754