Anonymous
Years ago

Australians Inaction in the N B A

Bogut is out for Wednesday game. Seems like the ankle will give Him trouble for a while. Just hope it doesn't end His career! If it does, will He be near the top of the list of the most successful Australian who played in the NBA?

Topic #31426 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

On the off chance you aren't trolling, why would they play him rather than save him for the playoffs?

Reply #414314 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

know some people are gonna object this. IMO he's already the best player in history of Australian basketball

Reply #414351 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Never thought of that, Isaac. I just got a feeling about Boguts injuries.

Reply #414355 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

That MW comment is full of shit. The real MW (me) disagrees with the fake MW about his comment.

Reply #414360 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think the best male aussie basketballer. followed by luc longley.

Reply #414382 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hard to beat Gazey, but def most success as an individual in top league in world.

Reply #414586 | Report this post

Vart  
Years ago

For mine, Bogut is Australia's second best male basketball ever, behind Andrew Gaze. We never got to see Gaze have a long term NBA stint during his prime. Different time, different place, different result. In today's basketball world, if a 23 year old two-time Olympian went to a division one college for one season, averaged 14ppg on 50% FG and 42% 3FG, helping his team to the championship game, he'd likely be a lottery pick.

Reply #414591 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:25 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754