Shano
Years ago

Brett maher 500 games framed singlet

Released by sixers in 2009 I think. Framed signed with montage if career. Cost 895 new looking for 500 incl delivery to adel. I'm happy to keep it if the price is too steep no need for smart remarks and I may be dreaming bout price. SMS 0418458291 for pics/ queries

Topic #31441 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

"I may be dreaming"

$500 is a very good price. My advice would be to keep it in the pool room. Is it part of a limited edition?

Reply #414540 | Report this post

Shano  
Years ago

They took orders and then made that number. It has no number in it but I don't think there's heaps around. My pool room is full have to get rid of some stuff before baby no 2 arrives!

Reply #414550 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm very interested, do you have a pic you can post?

Reply #414556 | Report this post

Shano  
Years ago

I'm happy to email or SMS a pic this arvo

Reply #414566 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

Put it on ebay and you may get more

Reply #414576 | Report this post

D Bag  
Years ago

Wait until he is appointed coach. The value will double

Reply #414578 | Report this post

Shano  
Years ago

Would put it on eBay but only down this way until Thursday and don't want hassle of posting. Happy to keep it if noone is keen!

Reply #414580 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:18 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754