jay ray
Years ago

Bogut against Denver, Game 1

In 31.15 minutes He scored: four out of seven shots, fourteen rebounds, one assits, four blocks against Denver last nite. Andrew Bogut!!

Topic #31453 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

He was massive in the 4th only to get done at the death...

Reply #414792 | Report this post

Carcus Mamby  
Years ago

Bogeys fourth was great to watch. Was really rooting for gsw, who would have thought miller would have got the job done, wasnt me

Reply #414793 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Anyone else notice he could have filled the lane in that last play & helped defensively?

Reply #414810 | Report this post

Joshuapending  
Years ago

Noticed that but I think green got in his way a little. Will be interesting to see what happens with Lee, he looked pretty bad.

Reply #414811 | Report this post

rohant16  
Years ago

As a GS fan i've been a bit frustrated by Bogut this season but that's nice to see.

Reply #414821 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Yeah that's a tough one. If he over-helped, Andre Miller would have been smart enough to dump it off to Javale McGee, who could have easily finished over an out-of-position Bogut.

Still, I say make Miller make that pass, especially with one second on the clock (ie. not much time for a dish and finish). ESPECIALLY when you have a rookie guarding one of the wiliest veteran PGs who has a history of taking inexperienced guys down low and thriving.

Reply #414823 | Report this post

Jay Ray  
Years ago

Dam patty had a rough game today!!!!

Reply #414825 | Report this post

If the point guard spent half his energy trying to defend someone instead of constantly trying to score, his team would be much more likely to advance.
Miller should never be able to get past him

Reply #414850 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

David Lee is out for the play-offs.

Reply #414861 | Report this post

rohant16  
Years ago

Was that a jab at curry above. wowie!

Reply #414893 | Report this post

SpeedwagonUncle  
Years ago

The poor guy got posterized on by JaVale McGee.

Reply #414974 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:56 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754