Wayne
Years ago

Online BBall Shoes

Looked today in Adelaide for shoes.

I was one of the first to have black Jordan's in distrct bball after a Pro ball trip to the states. (OMG that was ealry 90's)

Now I am old and all the shos I see are WAY WAY to glary for someone that is as bad as me.

Please help an old guy find some new cheap shoes online that don't look like clown boots!

Topic #31481 | Report this topic

Carcus Mamby  
Years ago

eastbay is the only place you need to buy sneaks.

Reply #415206 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

+1 for Eastbay

Reply #415207 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

+2 Eastbay

Reply #415209 | Report this post

cat  
Years ago

Nike ID if you have the cash and customize..need a freight forwarder to use American address and credit card though

Reply #415222 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Yep eastbay.com

Reply #415275 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Another vote for 'EastBay'

Reply #415339 | Report this post

CR  
Years ago

Eastbay fabulous if you are prepared to shop for the specials and know exactly the size you need.

Shipping is a pretty steep to Oz but is super quick.

Keep an eye out for specials, vouchers etc and use those to keep the price down.

Reply #415373 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A dude on these boards called Thomas Schmidt once recommended footlocker.com to me and I found them to be pretty good. Eastbay are always reliable too.

Reply #415553 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

Don't think Nike accept Aussie credit cards (visa/mast). I was able to use Amex to purchase customised shoes and had it shipped to a friend. Nike called my friend to verify my US address though.
Eastbay all day. There are always 15% off coupons floating around online.

Reply #415563 | Report this post

Yes, always Google Eastbay Discount Code before making a purchase. You will always be able to save at least 10% off your purchase, sometimes 15% or 20% as Latrentis mentioned. Same is worth doing for any US online store that has a Discount Code section at the checkout (which most have).

Reply #415576 | Report this post

Pug  
Years ago

This link isnt about shoes but I thought it is relevant when Nike will not allow shipping or our MasterVisa cards.Oh do have a read of the comment section ,we Aussies are sick of it the price gouging

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/technology/us-ambassador-jeffrey-bleich-pleads-australia-stop-pirating-game-of-thrones/comments-fn7bfu22-1226629324212

Reply #415582 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

Good read Pug. Companies like Eastbay must do really well with all the Aussie buyers they get. I will never go into a Footlocker store here and pay $200+ for a pair of shoes when you can get them for half online. It's disgraceful that our retailers can get away with price gouging.

Reply #415586 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:04 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754