Bizzy
Years ago

Pistons vs Heat, Game 4

At the half its the Pistons up 14. 60 - 46. This really is a must win for the Pistons to give them some more confidence and keep the series alive.

Stats:

Pistons

Rip: 19 points, 4 rebounds, 7 assists - Rip has been playing well all series and good to see him trying to lead his team
Rasheed: 14 points, 3 rebounds - Rasheed seems to be working pretty hard.

Heat:

D-Wade: 10 points, 2 rebounds & 3 assists - Wade is just being Wade, maybe a little quiet.
Eddie Jones: 9 points, 4 rebounds & 1 assist - He seems to be doing ok, but nothing special.

Shaq scored the first 4 points of the game and looked like he was back to his dominating self but he seems to have gone to sleep and finished with 7 points & 1 rebound at the half.

I'm tipping the Pistons to take this game by 13.

Topic #3153 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Shaq got in early foul trouble which seems to have limited his impact. Ben Wallace is still shooting poorly.

Reply #36322 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Big Ben has been quiet this series. He's still getting the boards and is being a presence but he's just not doing anything on offence.

Reply #36328 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Heading into the 4th Pistons by 10.

Reply #36329 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

And thats the game......Pistons 106 - Heat 96.

Top Scorers

Pistons:
Rip: 28 points, 4 boards & 8 assists
Sheed: 20 points, 3 boards
Big Ben: 4 points, 15 boards, 1 steal & 2 blocks

Heat:
Wade: 28 points, 2 rebounds, 6 assists
Haslem: 14 points, 9 boards
Shaq: 12 points, 5 boards & 1 assist

Pistons played well tonight from what I could tell. With the series tied at 2-2 I'm tipping Pistons to take the next to and advance.

Reply #36366 | Report this post

game, set, match  
Years ago

where can we watch this killa series

Reply #36397 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

shaq fans can you tell me why shaq only played 25 minutes today in a losing team?wouldnt the most 'dominating player' in the nba play close to 40 min?is he struggling or unfit?

Reply #36424 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Watch it on ESPN, I don;t think the aussie version has it but if you have a Series Satelite you can get the US broadcast of it.

Reply #36429 | Report this post

FLY  
Years ago

Pistons - no turnovers in the first half - that's big

Reply #36435 | Report this post

FMJ  
Years ago

foul trouble i think.

Reply #36439 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Shaq was in foul trouble early. I would hardly say he is the most dominating player atm. He seems to be well contained atm.

Reply #36442 | Report this post

dirk rules  
Years ago

good match up, but the pistons defence and team chemistry is to much for the all-star players(shak and wade)

i say pistons will pull away with it now.

Reply #36492 | Report this post

Ivo A3  
Years ago

Pistons i think will win this game but this series will be close probably a game 7 which pistons will win. I say this because despite the fact wade and shaq had bad halfs, the heat cut the lead to 5 points without them, so says if wade and shaq have good games they are in pretty good position to win. But thats where piston Defense comes in to play. if billups and Prince, and lindsey hunter do their job against wade and sheed (R. wallace), billups and hamilton take the scoring load, and get shaq in foul trouble they should win easily.. but easier said than done because wade and shaq are great players.

By the way GO IVERSON!

Reply #36495 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:05 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754