Isaac
Years ago

Heat vs Bulls, Game 1

Wow. Wow. Bulls on the road and missing Deng, Hinrich and of course Rose. Robinson got them home in the end.

Third straight game where Butler's played the full 48.

Topic #31592 | Report this topic

Tornado  
Years ago

Amazing effort by the Bulls considering their injuries/illnesses....they are a team of fighters who are well drilled and well coached.

If the Bulls can control the glass and keep up the intensity on D, they could snag this series.

You have to admire what this team is accomplishing with the adversity they are facing....all while making no excuses.

Butler has been a revelation this year and still has room for improvement.

Reply #417460 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Butler. Nate. Holy shit. Pulled their pants down.

This team has for my money overcome more injury wise than any other I can ever remember. They have no business winning these games with ROSE out, never mind DENG. And Noah on one leg? And Gibson ailing? It's ridiculous.

Reply #417462 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Such a hard-nosed culture at that club, full credit to Thibodeau and the team. Will still be tough to pull out four of those but theyll give it a crack!

Reply #417463 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Sweep my butt.. lol.

Lechoke also smashed Nate to the floor in the second causing him to go get stitches in his mouth. He also missed shots in the end when Chicago was on 10-0 run.

Snapped their 27 game streak, and now their 13 game streak.
I love this team!!!

Reply #417471 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LeBron has to start taking over from Tip-Off.. He could average 40 if he decided to!

Reply #417473 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Man im so shocked!!

As a bulls fan im so excited they pulled this off, even though i am also a LeBron fan and tip the heat to win it all.

Amazing effort by the Bulls, see if you can convince Rose to play from now on and have a crack at beating the heat and going all the way, if they beat the heat they could beat anyone.

Reply #417474 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

If Rose came back now and led them to close out the series it would be just way too Hollywood / Fairy Tale and I would be left with no choice but to piss my pants with mad glee.

Reply #417479 | Report this post

m  
Years ago

Before everyone gets excited Miami have been down 1-0 two other times in the Big 3 era and have won each series 4-1.

Reply #417493 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Not too excited, glad my team won a game when everyone said they would get swept. Glad they have taken home court from the cHeat, and glad that Lebron still chokes. Win or lose the series I am so proud of this team.

Reply #417497 | Report this post

m  
Years ago

While i'm a LeBron fan you're obviously a hater I gotta say that Tom Thibodeau has proved that he is by far the best coach in today's NBA. What his done with this bulls team is incredible.

Reply #417500 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

The Bulls these playoffs and all season have been amazing. With all the adversity thrown at them, they simply keep finding ways to play and win. Incredible.

Reply #417501 | Report this post

Pikachu  
Years ago

Great game Nate!
Miami in 6

Reply #417513 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Yep you are right. I hate his attitude and smugness, and do not mind seeing him fail against the team that I support. If that's a hater, well okay then.

Great skills though.

Reply #417520 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:43 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754