Isaac
Years ago

Kyrie Irving clinics in Melbourne planned

On my phone so it's a pain to get a URL, but see Boti's latest article for info about a planned set of clinics by Kyrie Irving in Australia.

Topic #31630 | Report this topic

Pikachu  
Years ago

Dope

Reply #418107 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Aussie Uncle Drew coming home to provide more schooling for young ballers.

Reply #418119 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does this mean clinics will be at Frankston, Victoria?? Big coup by the club by the Bay. Looks like winter won't be that cold afterall for the Blues.

Reply #418122 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Well, thats commendable. Now... get on the Boomers team while its still remotely possible!

Reply #418123 | Report this post

traread  
Years ago

It's really exciting that he's coming down! Hopefully he makes it more regular.

I spoke to Kyrie about this trip back in February during All Star Weekend - http://believethehypenba.com/2013/02/21/nba-media-day-believethehype-tv/ So if you want to hear more info about it, check it out. He said he's going to be in Australia for probably a week & a half/2weeks so no doubt he'll be around town also!

Apparently, i've found out that the video doesn't work for some people, so give it a go... I'm trying to fix it.

Reply #418170 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is going to be big. Not only an NBA star, but a kid who wants to immerse himself in his birthplace and find what Australia is about.

Too bad he never will play for the Boomers but great to know he wants to help the game here.

Kids in Melbourne who get to this camp will have a story to tell about how a 20yo NBA All Star coached them. Unbelievable.

Reply #418256 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Credit to Simon Mitchell and the Irvings. Knox has seriously lost an asset in Mitchell. Frankston gaining his services is a huge win for them. Says more about Frankston and where they are headed and Knox about where we are heading as a club.

Reply #418294 | Report this post

#45 hoops  
Years ago

where else is he going?

Reply #418309 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:52 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754