Jake
Years ago

Duncan says Bogut playing too rough!

It is playoff Basketball Timmy. I hope this does not sway the referees with Duncan complaining through the media

http://www.news.com.au/sport/basketball/san-antonios-tim-duncan-believes-australian-andrew-bogut-is-playing-too-rough/story-fndkzqrr-1226642237093

Topic #31665 | Report this topic

Jacob  
Years ago

Timmy Duncan is done

Reply #418730 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It has been pretty physical, other side of the coin Bogut has picked up his fair share of soft/phantom calls.

Reply #418731 | Report this post

LanceUppercut  
Years ago

Duncan has always been a whinger and I am a fan of the Spurs, but his staring at the refs and falling over get annoying. he also gets away with a lot of cheap stuff like grabbing and holding a players jersey etc. Its good to see Bogut battling its the playoffs, I would think Bogut has been firm but fair.

Reply #418743 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

That's soft but the spurs like to use the media as a means of playing games with the opposition.

Reply #418746 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Timmy is just trying to get some calls in the next game. Happens from somebody every playoffs.

19 and 10 in the playoffs. He's done?

Reply #418751 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't even like the Spurs, but I think Duncan has some extra brownie points under his wing than Bogut.

Reply #418758 | Report this post

David Stern  
Years ago

I'm just pumped Bogut is playing on this team in this situation. Loving these 18 - 20 rebound games he's putting up, showing real heart on the defensive end and getting a few poster dunks along the way.

We should all be proud for Bogut and jumping on Golden States Bandwagon (unless your teams still competing) lets hope they steal game 5

Reply #418763 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Yeah, just Duncan working the refs a bit. Both sides are getting away with some holds and stuff, but its hardly been a real physical series.

Bogut's done a good job so far in the playoffs, but its obvious he still isn't as fit as he should be. Lets hope he has an injury free off-season and can build up his stamina and mobility a bit more. Then if he can start making 60% of his FT's he'll be a force to be reckoned with!

Reply #418773 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

boguts been real good

duncans far from done lol

Reply #418776 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

So there's complaints about physicality in the NBL and now the epitome of why I hate the Spurs is having a bitch at An Australian ?
... Seriously why ?

Reply #418792 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Miami v Chicago.

That's physical. Glass of concrete for TD please.

Reply #418798 | Report this post

Vart  
Years ago

Awww.....poor Timmy D. Someone please get him a tissue.

Reply #418801 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

I believe Andrew Bogut was asked once, what he believed the letters NBA stood for...

His answer, 'No boys allowed'.

Kind of says where he is at, compared with Duncan, maybe??

Just a ploy by Duncan to get some soft calls, for sure!

Reply #419139 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:36 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754