Isaac
Years ago

Funny ABL Tipping, Round 11 results

Better late than never!

Upsets all over the men's comp last week leaving some dodgy tipping scores in the Hoops SA/CustomTel ABL Tipping competition. West surprised Forestville and North decided to make a run for the finals. Down South, the Tigers came up with the goods (I talked them up during the week, but then didn't tip them!), while the Flames stayed on the see-saw (35 point win, 18 point loss, 20 point win, 32 point loss -- my goodness, what is going on over there!?).

B_Rett nailed 8/10 for a 3 point jump into a shared lead with Old Bull, on 81. Salary Cap Rorters had a 9 to rise 8 spots. Poor Eli tipped an equal-worst five to drop nine positions! The round average was 6.9, so anyone with a 6 (like me) needs to really focus for Round 12.

Both Round 12 AND 13 are this weekend so if you forget your tips, you're in trouble. Head to the usual spot and enter your tips, then return to the page and look for the "View another round" list down the bottom to find #13.

18 games of basketball this weekend, so put on your thermals and catch as many as you can.

www.hoops.com.au/sa/tipping/

Topic #3167 | Report this topic

And rumours of my new centre working behind the bar for $200/hr are completely unfounded!!

And it's pure coincidence that my point guard's missus has a gig in the canteen....

Reply #36584 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:16 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754