Mr bEn
Years ago

Farley playing QBL

I read tonight Willie Farley has signed to play with Toowoomba in the QBL, arrives this weekend, set to play his first game the following weekend vs Dusty Rychart and the Brisbane Capitals.

Topic #31688 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

awesome, any live streams of QBL games? would love to see how Willie goes!

Reply #419111 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

BTW, noticed today that Centrebet offer betting on QBL games. Seems brave!

Reply #419112 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Centrebet did some stuff on the QBL last year too

Farley will have a big job ahead of him - Toowoomba are terrible!

Reply #419113 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How old is Farley now, gotta be around 40?

Reply #419117 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

He's 37-38. Still trying to return to the NBL.. See how he goes in the QBL. If the Crocs and Hawks look to get a second import, they will have to be a min pay player. So if Farley impresses, who knows.

Reply #419125 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

No livestreaming for QBL, livestats only (if you're lucky).

I'm very surprised there is a market on the QBL. Whoever has set the figures for this week has done an ordinary job at best too, some very juicy prices there. I'll list them if anybody cares.

Great opportunity for Farley to put up decent figures, he'll only have to share the ball with a fellow import and that's it. The downside is that he'll cop plenty of defensive attention, as he and the import are the only two players worth guarding in Toowoomba.

Reply #419127 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

List away please

Reply #419129 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

Wizards to beat Pirates 5+ $1.87

Mackay to beat Ipswich 3+ $1.87

Gladstone to beat Bundy 7+ $1.87 (this is ridiculous!! Gladstone should win easily by 20-30 at least, especially with Bubbles playing for them this week and a few more)

Mackat to beat Toowoomba 15+ $1.87

Reply #419131 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yea i was thinking the same if he does well enough and prepared to play for min salary may be worth a look at for some teams, but probably still a long shot, but hey great to see he is back in Australia, pity there is now video live stream.

Just a thought, id say very unlikely to happen, but wont we be essentially replacing Weigh and SC with 2 new imports, Could the 36ers offer Weighs spot to a 'star' import sf and SC spot to Farley? With Gibson as starting pg, wouldnt be a bad line up imo.

Reply #419136 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

**no live stream

Reply #419137 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Please let's not start the Farley to 36ers rubbish again. He's too old now, he was on the way out last time with us and that was six years ago!

Do people not remember the last unglorified years of the Smyth-era with washed up Copeland & Timmons?

Reply #419176 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Mr bEn,

Almost perfect tipping and odds on those games except for the last game you missed by 1 point!

Would have been a great multi!!!

Can you put your thoughts up of this weekends games so I can make some money?!

Reply #419625 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:08 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754