Anonymous
Years ago

Jonah Bolden Basketball 2013 mixtape Aus Nationals

check it out, has him listed at 6'9 shows good hands and movement with and without the ball...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zabwne0LItI&feature=player_embedded

Topic #31706 | Report this topic

Proud  
Years ago

Is he related to the great Bruce Bolden?

Reply #419342 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep - his son.

Reply #419346 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Wow, this kid is good!

Reply #419413 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Another "son of a gun"!

Reply #419414 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

The Boomers will be a majority black team soon!

Reply #419431 | Report this post

Captain Peacock  
Years ago

mills, exum,simmons,bolden,maker our potential starting 5 at 2020 olympics

Reply #419434 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

All the tools are there. Will need to develop a post game (obviously hasn't needed to yet considering his massive physical advantage).

As an aside, watching that brought back some funny memories of a year I lived in Brisbane and played in one of the second-tier leagues at that stadium. A guy on our team got ejected during the warmups for dunking it. Both teams were just laughing at it thinking the ref was joking, but he wasn't. The worst refs I've seen anywhere in the country seem to congregate at that stadium...

Reply #419476 | Report this post

D4444  
Years ago

Bolden should be a star if he continues to develop. He's a great kid too.

lol @ Mick. I've never seen a player ejected for dunking in warmups but we've had a tech given for it. Refs are always jealous of those who can actually play ;)

Reply #419513 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:11 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754