Anonymous
Years ago

Maher wins in Turkey

Brett's team won today by 5. That puts them 2-1 down in grand final series with the next game at home so there is a great chance to tie the series.

Topic #3172 | Report this topic

Thomo  
Years ago

is there a web site where we can view the stats for mahers stint in turkey ??????

if so please post it :D

Reply #36660 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Game write-up in Turkish

A boxscore of their game on May 30th.

And of their last win on June 2 -- I think they're waiting for this one to be uploaded.

Actually, here are his game-by-game stats.

Reply #36661 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

Thanks Isaac

Reply #36669 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

I saw the title of this thread and thought he had won the raffle at a pub
"maher wins turkey"

ha

well done - about time brett fell upon some luck in life.

Reply #36676 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Is his family with him? Does anyone else in his entourage speak English? I found the Turkish website rather challening to interpret (ie couldn't read a damn word).

Whilst his stats aren't overly impressive (before I get bagged - yes, I understand they play a different style game) ..... is he contributing majorly or is he just a role player? Has anyone heard anything from Brett himself?

Reply #36740 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:55 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754