#45 hoops
Years ago

NBL signed merchandise?

Not a troll post, i'm just curious, if i wanted to sell a signed NBL team ball ( signed by the entire,current team ), of, lets just say the perth wildcats, how much could i get for it? Would it be worth selling, or not? Im just wondering if signed nbl gear is worth anything
Thanks.

Topic #31769 | Report this topic

Jake  
Years ago

List it on ebay and set a minimum reserve. You could get $15 - $30 for it IMO. If it was from when Grace, Valhov etc played you would get a bit more.

Reply #420368 | Report this post

#45 hoops  
Years ago

yeah i was thinking of buying a $20 team ball, getting tne team to sign it and just put it up for sale and see if i could get anything, if not, i still would get a signed ball, so it seems like an alright idea for next season

Reply #420403 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:23 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754