tulsa v washington

Topic #31773 | Report this topic

music maestro  
Years ago

thats 5am - live

Reply #420438 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

5:00am if you're on the east coast, yes. 4:30 in SA.

Add 2 hours to that to see the proper matchup of the day - Phoenix vs Chicago. Griner, Taurasi, Delle Donne, and hopefully the return to basketball for Penny Taylor. (though don't count on that as I've heard they're going to ease her very slowly into the season and not take any risks with her knee)

Reply #420448 | Report this post

music maestro  
Years ago

liz a double double but shock stumble in overtime (shot about 1 from 10 in overtime)

delle donne - what a debut !

griner dunks twice

Reply #420512 | Report this post

rohant16  
Years ago

Liz's teammates need some time to adjust to her. The amount of times she was open with a one on one. Oh well she's only been there for 2 minutes. Probably an achievement that she's actually playing in Tulsa.

Reply #420516 | Report this post

music maestro  
Years ago

yes i was pulling my hair out - glory johnson's delivery to liz in the clutch was very average and then she would give away the cheap foul.

i like klop's culture to Liz - who has the ball going through her hands a lot - thought roneeka hodges should have been on in the final minutes.

but the signs are there for an improvement.

Reply #420519 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:19 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754