Mick
Years ago

lebron, west, stephenson fined 5k each for floppin

mi.nba.com/_touch/article.html?url=/news/lebron_west_stephenson_fined_20130530.html

Topic #31800 | Report this topic

Tornado  
Years ago

Funny that....during an interview after one of the Bulls playoff games he stated that he didnt need to flop.

If anyone should be getting fined it should be Wade....he flops more than a fish out of water!

Reply #420878 | Report this post

music maestro  
Years ago

i'll just get some change from the console of my car....

Reply #420879 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Exactly. Ineffective until the officials have in-game power.

Wade should be fined for every game he has ever played. Maybe the worst flopper out.

Reply #420885 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Indiana Floppers

Reply #420887 | Report this post

David Stern  
Years ago

Watch LeBrons stats today, he is one angry mofo

35pts 12 Rebs 8 ass 2 stls 2 blks

Set the recorder this is gonna be a monster game

Reply #420888 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

When all is said and done, the list of the best floppers in the NBA doesn't read too differently to the list of the best players.

Reply #420892 | Report this post

m  
Years ago

Mick I think you are forgetting about Shane Battier

Reply #420893 | Report this post

rohant16  
Years ago

Yep Battier is a flop maestro

Reply #420904 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Well, I guess that amount of money shows exactly how seriously the NBA are taking this, doesn't it?

Reply #420908 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Battier is the worst in the league.

But he disguises it so well, and his timing on the flop and the way he goes down makes it hard for the league to say with certainty that he flopped.(even though everyone knows that's exactly what he did)

Pretty sad that the best part of his game is the ability to sell a call. He isn't doing anything on either end of the floor.

I have lost a lot of respect for Wade. Not just the flopping, but the dirty plays, the trash talk(direspecting Dirk in the 2011 finals..fake cough) and just his ego.

Reply #420926 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

@MACDUB, I agree with your ideas on players who flop and trash talk, I am not a fan of that kind of behaviour either; however the NBA is full of big egomaniacs with acting skills far above their ability to tough it out on the court and trash talking is so common place that I can't see anything being done...

I just hope that our players such as BAYNES, BOGUT, MILLS and future Aussies are not going to follow suit and remain somewhat good sports, especially as this next crop of potential Aussie NBA players coming through will be role models for the next generation!

Generation N(BA)....

Reply #420965 | Report this post

skud  
Years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L8rGCH_HRdQ

He should be called for a tech foul for each flop he does.

Reply #421027 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:23 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754