Anonymous
Years ago

Crocs sign Markovic, Djeric savethecrocs.com

Great signings!

Topic #31802 | Report this topic

Mick  
Years ago

Ok... so we now have 3 point guards under contract, ie. the exact same reason why we lost ten games in a row to start last season.

Or is the idea that Djeric is going to slide up to the two spot?

Nothing against him as a player just as to whether he fits.

Nothing wrong with going young though.

Reply #420897 | Report this post

Vart  
Years ago

Yeah, I agree Mick. The Markovic signing I understand. He is a starting point guard in this league, no question. But Djeric I don't, given you guys already have Norton.

Reply #420899 | Report this post

Charon  
Years ago

Drjeric is a shooting guard. Will be a back up 2 man. Is about 190+cm.

Reply #420902 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep Mirko is a 2 guard. No problems there

Reply #420903 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Yeah I know he's listed at six three but everything I've seen from him says he's a PG. Markovix is also around that mark but he is still a PG.

So my question is can he play the two? I've only seen him in very limited minutes with wollongong. I don't mean "can he play the two in a small ball two-PG lineup like Norton can sometimes", i mean, "IS he a legit shooting guard?"

Reply #420905 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are Crawford and Holmes returning?

I like these signings, will be interesting to see how Markovic goes, should be a decent starter, Djeric gives them another young talent, i like the idea of the crocs having a young team, i also thought does this overload them with pgs, but if Djeric can play sg its all good.

Are the crocs going for something like

Markovic/Norton
?Crawford/Djeric
Blanchfield/?
Import/?Holmes
Import/Hinder

If they get the right imports could be a decent line up.

If possible id sign someone like Neville or Horvath to play starting C then use one of the import spots on a sg/sf.

Could even get 2 SEABL imports if $$$ is an issue and wouldnt be too horrible imo.

Reply #420907 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

PC and Holmes are both expected to return at this point but nothing's definite until the ink has dried.

Either way it means both Cedar boys are definitely not coming back then and the new Crocs might be looking more different than what we thought (many "commentators" like Boti etc. had their "inside knowledge" being all of last year's squad minus ervin and nevill to be re-signed).

If Mirko can play off the ball this is great, he has the size and the shot, it's just a matter whether he will commit to it given his Euro aspirations probably hinge on him playing the 1.

I don't think going after an import center is a good idea because if they are any good they are going to be expensive and the crocs need low post scoring BAAAAAAAD.

I'd go:

1. Markovic, Norton
2. Peter Crawford, Mirko
3. Todd Blanchfield, ???
4. ???, Holmes
5. ???, Rusty

Much more balanced squad than last year. No reason cap-wise why we can't go and grab Nevill and a couple of budget imports: an Elvin Mims / Shane Edwards style 3/4 to back up Vinny Blanchfield and not be asked to do too much and an Ivan McFarlin rebounding bruiser type to just score off garbage points?

Shawn Dennis has said he wants this team to get out and run and play full-court pressure defense so maybe we won't see any true center in the starting lineup.

Reply #420909 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Markovic isnt good enough to play PG in NBL with Crawford at SG for long minutes. I think PC will play more SF this year and Blanchfield will play both SF and a bit of PF when matchups allow.

Reply #420911 | Report this post

Vart  
Years ago

I've always seen Djeric as a point who can shoot the ball. I suppose he could be a bit of a combo guard. Time will tell.

Reply #420913 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Putting PC at the three hides his atrocious ballhandling a little bit I guess.

To be honest there are better players out there and with what he will be asking we are better off letting him walk. Especially after that horror season he just had.

Reply #420918 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Don't know how people are saying a lineup of Djeric, Markovic and Norton is unbalanced/too many PGs.

Djeric is a nice shooter, and so its good sometimes to play him off the ball as a combo guard.

Remeber, 36ers had Gibson, Cadee, Daly and Croswell last season.

That lineup is more PG focused than the Crocs signings. Cadee, Daly and Crosswell aren't exactly combo guard material.

Reply #420923 | Report this post

Vart  
Years ago

MACDUB, you do realise Adelaide finished dead last yeah?

Reply #420924 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Because as the game gets smaller, you need more and more people who are wings who can handle the ball.

Ie. people like todd blanchfield. If you are going to have three of any position on your ten man roster it should be versatile wings who can play the 2, 3, and 4 spots. Not three PGs who can sometimes play a bit of two in a small ball lineup.

Reply #420928 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Yeah Yeah,

36ers are just one example.

Just saying, I think it's pretty common now for teams to go with 2 or 3 point guards(1 of which can play the combo guard spot).

Im actually not sold on the idea. It's ok if you have a legitimate SG playing bulk of the minutes (like Goulding did in Melbourne).

Problem with 36ers was that Cadee and Gibson played 1 and 2..Would have been ok if they had a nice import 2 and guys like Gibson had to fill the spot for a few mins. But because they released you know who, those two were playing nearly the whole game.

Reply #420929 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Well one of the massive problems with the roster last year was that the Crocs had six guys between 5'9" and 6'3". I just don't want to see a repeat of that.

Crawford (6'3")
M. Cedar (6'2")
Teys (6'2") [DP]
C. Cedar (6'1")
M. Norton (5'11")
Ervin (5'9")

It just killed us having more than half the roster consisting of guys not much bigger than your average Joe on the street.

We just got pushed around all year long by bigger, stronger guys.

Reply #420932 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

In europe a large number of temas now run with 1 Pg and the 2 spot is manned by a PG/Combo who can shoot and work in the PnR in order to expose oppistion weakness in PnR D

Reply #420934 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Given how trigger-happy he was as a 17-yo at Wollongong late last season, I would certainly hope for the Croc's sake that Djeric wouldn't be playing too many minutes at the point.

If I were Geordie McLeod, I would've gone all 'Mike Rice' on his ass.

Besides, Markovic and Norton is a very solid combination.

Reply #420935 | Report this post

Kr  
Years ago

New Zealand had cedric, Webster and cj with corletto as pure sg. Perth had Martin, carter and Lisch as a ball handling 2 essentially three point guards.

The biggest difference to me will be their size, Ervin was only about 5 10, norton 5 11 and chris cedar 6 1 at a stretch. They also had mick cedar playing back up 3 at only 6 2 ish. Now we have markovic, Djeric and assuming pc at 6 3, marking it easier to match up physically with opposition guards.

Definitely in need of some explosive scoring, athleticism and rebounding. Ball handling, 3 point shooting and ball distribution should be fine with this guard rotation. But with Ervin gone probably need an athletic import 3/4 that can get to the rim at will, Hudson would be an ideal fit for starting c in a run and gun team

Markovic. Norton
Pc. Djeric
Blanchfield. Best available aussie
Import 3/4. Holmes
Hudson Hinder

Reply #420936 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How bout a line up of this

PG Markovic/Norton

SG Import sg/sf (6'5+, athletic, can score)/Djeric

SF Blanchfield/?? Crawford if cheap enough or best young guy coming through

PF McFarlin/??Holmes again if at the right price or best young guy

C Horvath or Neville/Hinder

Berfore signing Holmes and Crawford id see if there are any decent prospects returning from College, AIS who could replace them and help build a good young core, if they could basically get the equivalent of Gliddon and Steindl instead of Holmes and Crawford i would do it.

Would Horvath be a realistic target? Surely if interested you could get him at a reasonable price given he is playing NZ NBL.

Is that line up what people would want? i think it would realistically fit under the caps and if get the right imports and the young guys do well could be decent, ala Taipans.

Reply #420937 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Got to have two PGs and a combo guard in the NBL these days (along with a ball-handling 3-4), you are lost without it. As TW said, this is also becoming more common in Europe.

Good signings by the Crocs. As always though it's the remaining pieces that will tell the tale.

Reply #420940 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Don't know about Horvath... he was slow in his prime, don't know how he'd go in the NBL now, especially on a team whose coach wants them to get out and run.

Nevill is obviously a great pickup but I would hate to see us pay near 200k for him just to watch him riding the pine while we go small ball. Not ideal. Hudson could work here if we do decide to go small. He is still young and with his prime ahead of him so could try to lock him up for a few years.

The only reason why I'd go for an import to back up Blanchfield is that I can't think of any Aussie wings who are actually available right now. Anyone help me out? That backup small forward spot was another big hole last year and it needs to be filled by someone who can contribute solid minutes every game.

Holmes and PC should only be retained at the right price. I also think both will sulk on the bench which is where they probably belong, so I don't see an easy transition into that "veteran" role.

Reply #420941 | Report this post

kr  
Years ago

anon so many variations possible, I was also thinking about pc at back up 3 and import starting 2/3. If Lucas Walker hasn't signed with Tigers (can't see that he has) could start him at PF.

Markovic Norton
import 2/3 with size Djeric
Blanchfield PC
Holmes BJ anthony or Walker
Hudson Hinder

Reply #420942 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like it KR,

Like Hudson and BJ Anthony suggestions, Walker in for Holmes if cheaper is also a good suggestion imo. A better athlete if nothing else so could help with a fast paced small ball style.

Could Leon Henry be a possible back up SF? was ok at NZ, seemed to be a decent athelte with a decent all round game, and seems ok coming off the bench so wont have problems with sulking, Dillon and Bose are other names that come to mind who could play sg/sf but likely to be more expensive and demanding of minutes than a guy like Henry

Any good young bigs coming back from College who could fill a role? even a starting role? If there were id grab them over Walker or Holmes.

Any chance of Neville returning or a Ogilvy type returning to the Crocs from Europe? if affordable grab them instead of the Walker or Holmes.

Would give

Markovic/Norton
Import/Djerik
Blanchfield/Henry
Walker or Holmes/BJ Anthony
Hudson/Hinder

Again if get the right import and the right buy in from everyone could be a ok roster.

Reply #420946 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Have the Crocs got the official go ahead from the NBL yet?

Reply #420950 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

"Markovic/Norton
Import/Djerik
Blanchfield/Henry
Walker or Holmes/BJ Anthony
Hudson/Hinder"

This lineup would get spanked.

Then again, I suppose they could have no team.

Reply #420956 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crocs are in.

Reply #420960 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I was thinking they would have a fairly limited budget, and was trying to be realistic, ideally you would add in a Neville type/level instead of Holmes or Walker.

If they get the right import sg/sf ideally in the Ebi Ere mould they could also be ok. Remember if you get it right you can get a young guy of this level out of college at an affordable rate, ie Ere and Farley were not overly expensive when they first came to the NBL.

Last years team was ok in the end, a very bad start but once they got going with Neville and Ervin they were actually one of the better teams for part of the season.

My team was essentially going

Markovic for Crawford - potentially upgrade, but id say it is a break even at worse

Import sg/sf for Ervin - hopefully a break even, but could easily be a downgrade depending on who they get, they need a star imo.

Djerik for C.Cedar - ill call it break even, dont think it will be a downgrade.

Henry for M.Cedar - Ill call it a break even, for the sf spot Henry is better, Cedar may be the better player though, but not sure about that.

Walker for Holmes - break even, similar level, Walker just a bit more athletic. If it stays as Holmes then break even as no change.

BJ Anthony for Allen - upgrade, Anthony plays hard and rebounds. Hopefully BJ could really step up and fill a Vukona type role.

Hudson for Neville - a downgrade, but Hudson plays hard, rebounds well for his size, pound for pound better than Neville at these things imo. Probably overall a downgrade but id back Hudson to give 13pts 8 rebounds which is similar to Neville anyway, so not too bad.

So for me overall if they get the right import sg they are pretty close to on par with last years team with Neville/Ervin when they were looking like they were just as good as top 4 sides, not expecting them to be a top 4 side, but shouldnt be much worse than last year, which is ok given there off court circumstance and presumably limited budget.

If things click well could be a Hawks/Taipans surprise type team when they did well and made playoffs a couple of years ago, but wouldnt be expecting it, but that roster wouldnt be much worse than last years Hawks on paper imo, so who knows.

They have some good young talent there and not too many oldies, weeded out quite a few so would be a fresh and potentially exciting team for fans to get behind.

If Markovic plays well and they get the right import sg/sf they could have one of the best and most exciting guard combos in the league.

Get behind them Crocs fans, once they are financially stable they would be able to afford a more expensive team.

Reply #420967 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Alternitavely if there is enough money available and PC is happy to come off the bench keep him instead of Henry and have him play around 20 min per game in the sg/sf rotation.

I went for Henry as he would be cheap and happy to come off the bench, wasnt sure PC would fit the Crocs budget with a star import sg/sf who i think is more important and also be happy off the bench. But PC is the better player and ideally could fit into that role, just wasnt sure it would be possible. Id also target Bose and Dillon for this role over Henry, but not sure they will be able to afford any of them within what is likely to be a budget roster.

Reply #420973 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Markovic/Norton
Hurdle/Djeric
Blanchfield/Crawford
Motum/Holmes
Hudson/Hinder

Now that is a team TSV could get behind.

Reply #420976 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like it!

Motum realistic and affordable? Possibly affordable given suggested Hurdle instead of the stud/high priced sg import i was suggesting, not a bad way to go about it getting a good young Aussie, potential star, and an affordable well liked import.

Holmes and Crawford affordable and happy to play off the bench roles?

If they are then thats a great team for the Crocs, would love to see that team happen.

Reply #420979 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I don't see PC accepting a bench role. He will look elsewhere if so.

Honestly think you are better off letting him walk. He'll be asking for a around 120k which is far too much to be giving a bench guy IMO, especially a guy who is on a downward trajectory, and especially on a budget roster.

He also brings nothing to the table in terms of leadership which is what you expect from a guy his age who is no longer a first option.

I think you are better off getting even younger at this point and building towards Blanchfield and Norton's prime years.

Reply #420980 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Also that Motum roster from anon poster above is right up my alley.

The key is getting PC and Holmes to embrace bench roles. And obviously tricking Motum into coming to the NBL...

Reply #420981 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Motum may be a bit unrealistic. He's trying to make the NBA draft if he fails at that, he's playing summer league if he still can't make a roster then he's playing in Euro and THEN if he can't a spot in Euro he said he will look at the NBL.

So.. Chances are pretty low. If there were a Brisbane team however, it may be different.

Reply #420982 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Yeah. I think money wise you could technically afford him but his agent wouldn't let him play in the NBL for exposure reasons.

Reply #420985 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tell his agent about the wonders of nbl.tv then? ;)

Reply #420987 | Report this post

kr  
Years ago

Given that Nevill is almost a certainty not to return and both Holmes and Hinder are offensively challenged in the paint, I think our priority should be with getting starter level guys at the 4 and 5 spots.

Baring Nevill returning or the likes of Motum mentioned above, the import spots probably need to go to an athletic rebounding 3/4 (Mcfarlin or Cairns import forgot his name) and say Hudson at the five.

Certainly our 4 bigs last year, seemed to get outplayed on most occasions, other than Neville there were no other reliable scorers and because of his lack of mobility he was often sent to the bench.

We need some bigs with a bit of agro and a nose for the ball. Just noticed Hudson averaged 2.6 offensive rebounds last year compared to 2.2 defensive so anyone who can get more rebounds of the offensive than def glass sounds good to me.

Reply #420994 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Nevill has to end up somewhere if he doesnt crack NBA. He likes playing in Aus and not too many teams still have decent money available for a centre.

Reply #421001 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not a bad point KR,

So would you keep and start PC at sg to allow the signing of say Hudson and Edwards?

Giving a team of say

Pg Markovic/Norton

sg Crawford/Djerik

sf Blanchfield/? Henry (PC and Edwards could likely play these minutes)

pf Edwards/? Anthony

C Hudson/Hinder

Not too bad either, i must admit id prefer the import sg over Crawford, but i do see your point about it leaving the team short in the front court.

I guess it comes down to does Crawford give you more bang for your buck at sg than a Holmes/Walker type at pf, who would likely be a little cheaper than PC? and then getting a import in the other spot.

Reply #421003 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

I was talking with PC before the start of last season, and even then the vibe he was giving was one of 'I'm not 110% happy in Townsville'. And think about it, he showed everything but enthusiasm during the season, so I wouldn't be surprised if he were to go elsewhere. He mentioned Perth with regularity, so if he moves (which I personally think he will), he might go over there. The way Perth are shedding roster, I would not at all be surprised.

Reply #421022 | Report this post

Good points statsheet stuffer.
Disgraced CEO smythe waged a media fight last year leading up to PC re-signing. These things leave a bad taste in a players mouth.

Reply #421033 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

Markovic - Norton
Crawford - Djeric
Blanchfeild - NCAA KID
Holmes - SEABL Import
Dunigan - Hinder

Reply #421051 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Shawn dennis said in the paper this morning that he is going to sit down with Michael Cedar next week to discuss a role with the team. Wtf. If he gets a contract we are fucked with roster inflexibility and may as well not even bother trying to compete.

Reply #421069 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Smythe may have waged a small media war but he also resigned him to more than he was worth. Smythe thought that PC was a franchise player and league mvp candidate and that was our downfall. Pc was his boy.

Reply #421070 | Report this post

Kr  
Years ago

Mick although I thought mick cedar had his last chance also I don't agree entirely about roster inflexibility. Last year mick was the one to play back up 3 behind blanchfield most times and was just too small, we had no bigs Holmes, hinder, Allen or nevill who could fill that role. Given that rotations won't just be the whole bench coming on for starters, as long as we get a quality starting 4 import that can move to 3 to rest blanchfield than Holmes and Hudson or hinder play 4 and 5 all is not lost.

Mick would I assume be cheap and most have that spot to be filled by college player or best available Aussie anyway, he Would also add some experience at 2. Definitely relies on getting the right import though. He could also be preparing for Pc to bail to if he's not keen on a lesser role. Time will tell of course.

Reply #421071 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

We will be back at square one and there is absolutely no way it can work. Five guys around that six three or less mark is too many, especially when none of them are superstars.

Also, what kind of message does it send to the rest of the team: "we can tell you it's your last chance and then we will re-sign you again, then tell you it's your last chance AGAIN and then re-sign you AGAIN despite you not stepping up to the plate at the end of either contract..."

Guys will jusst be collecting their paychecks and mailing it in week in week out like last year.

It will just be deja vu. We will struggle if he comes back, in all the ways that we struggled last year. And I wish nothing but the best for Mick Cedar but there is no way he can possibly fit unless you intend on starting him or Djeric at the two and letting PC walk altogether which is not a good idea.

You can't play the three if you are slow as hell, defensively inept and only 6'2"/6'3".

Reply #421080 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

The Crocs need another shooting guard, I dont see a problem with that. Perimeter minutes would be something like:

PG: Markovic 25 Norton 15
SG: Crawford 10 Cedar 15 Djeric 15
SF: Blanchfield 25 Crawford 15

That looks like a good balance to me, and if Cedar is relatively cheap it opens up money for a stud in the frontcourt, which is definitely needed.

Reply #421081 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

I think picking up Leon Henry as a back up 4, letting Holmes go and signing and import 4 would be the way to go. Henry has shown if given minutes he can be a solid player. Would come on the cheap as well.

Reply #421083 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

You are much better off carrying a true small forward, especially when Norton and Markovic are both capable of playing off the ball.

A big weakspot was having no one to back up Todd Blanchfield last year and this all but guarantees it will be the same problem. Too many guards that are combo guard height, not guard/forward height, and no length or athleticism to play the trapping / pressure game.

Markovic / Norton
PC / Cedar / Djeric
Blanchfield
Import / Holmes
Nevill or import / Hinder

Who backs up Blanchfield?

Won't be competitive enough to bring fans to the game and you'll start bleeding cash from the get go. Pat Reidy has said from day one of this rebuild that being competitive is a must to ensure viability.

We have opened up so much cash with everyone's contracts coming off the books (especially PC's, Ervin's, and Nevill's massive contracts) so it would be such a shame to waltz back into the same merry-go-round of crap. It's a golden opportunity and shouldn't be wasted. We don't have to go expensive. We just need roster balance and guys who are willing to play hard.

Reply #421084 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Mick, read the post two above yours, Blanchfield and Crawford are more than capable of carrying the SF minutes, another player isnt needed.

Playing PC 15 at SF and only 10 at SG helps avoid his ball-handling getting exposed like it did this year. If Dennis decides to play Blanchfield 5mins at PF to mix things up you can get even more of Crawford's minutes at SF, which I think is ideal.

Like Nat's idea of an import PF backed up by cheap local, but the centre position will be crucial, few teams succeed without a legitimate presence in the middle.

Reply #421086 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I don't think you can be competitive in this league with half your roster under 6'3", that's all.

Reply #421089 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I dont either, but I only see two Crocs who fit that description.

Reply #421092 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

six-three or under*.

Markovic 6'3"
Mirko 6'3"
PC 6'4" (listed; actually around 6'2")
Mick Cedar 6'3" (listed; actually at least an inch shorter)
Mitch Norton 5'11"

I think you're giving up way too much size. No need for five guards on a ten man roster IMO. Much better getting a true back-up for Vinny in the Cam Tovey mould. Cheap, long, athletic.

We had the biggest guy in the league in Luke Nevill and the best rebounder in Jacob Holmes and still were by far the worst rebounding team last season.

Doesn't that say something? The second Todd sits we become so unathletic it's not funny.

Reply #421093 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Crawford's wingspan is easily sufficient to play SF, and I think a Blanchfield/Crawford SF combo will be a very good one.

I will back Dennis, coming from the board crazy Wildcats, to fix the rebounding issues. An energetic import with an addiction to o-boards would be a handy addition. Lazare?

Reply #421099 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Yeah they need someone who can get easy points in the paint off effort plays and offensive boards. That's another part of why I'd like a bit more size on the wings so they could get better looks at the rack.

It kills you not having anyone who can just grab the ball around the rim and convert easy/cheap high percentage shots off the offensive boards or broken plays. Lazare or similar would be a good addition. I have no idea why Holmes is so terrible at scoring at the rim but so good at getting his hands on the ball. Normally those two traits go hand in hand.

I think if you scout right there are decent four men available on the import market, and many can be had for reasonable prices.

It gets dangerous when you start looking for centers though.

Nevill is probably their best bet right now.

Reply #421106 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Agreed.

Reply #421107 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

Mick, I am 6'2 and have stood next to PC on numerous occasions, he is a couple inches taller than me, and easily at that. I love your post and passion for the Crocs but sometimes you try and translate your thoughts into facts.

Reply #421108 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I'm around the same height and found him no taller. Maybe he was wearing socks and I was in cowboy boots.

Either way I still think we are better off not re-signing Mick Cedar and only playing PC at the three for small stretches.

Reply #421110 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agreed no need for either Cedar with a pretty small roster already.

Reply #421124 | Report this post

Kr  
Years ago

Mick cedar 3 points in 32 mins last night for the heat and averaging 11points per game, brother chris 23 points and averaging 22 per game. Based on that form you'd pick chris over mick but certainly don't need another 6 1 guard.

Reply #421152 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Chris plays harder and hungrier but just can't shoot to save himself. He is also a much better defender than his brother and much quicker. They get lumped together by lazy analysts and commentators but they couldn't be more different as players.

Unfortunately he just doesn't fit on this team (and neither does Mick). I'd like to see Chris get picked up by someone though.

Reply #421161 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Andrew Bogut tweets about Markovic situation.

Steve wasn't fired, he decided to leave the club after they weren't paying the money due.

Andrew Bogut ‏@andrewbogut 16h
Interesting to read that @kkradnickikg claim they fired @steviemarc10 ! Being behind 5 months in payments might be the reason why HE LEFT!

Reply #421243 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:31 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754