Anonymous
Years ago

lebron should have stayed in clevland

u can't tell me lebron and the cavs wouldn't be making the nba finals next week... he would have got his rings, in his home state and would have been remembered far better. hes outstanding just wish he didn't sell/cop out

Topic #31809 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't know he would be playing finals next week ,a lot of if's and but's come with that . But I think he might be a little bit more respected if he stayed with one team to chase a ring and not go ring chasing .

Reply #421042 | Report this post

Baller#3  
Years ago

The question is! Would the opinion on James differ if wade came to Cleveland instead? I think so!

Reply #421055 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

for sure if Wade went to Cleveland LBJ would cop as much flack

Reply #421057 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

But, theres a good chance he will play finals next week anyway...like the last two years.

Reply #421059 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes but not sure if he stayed in Cleveland he would be playing finals . But then again if I was 7 foot tall with great skills I would be playing in the NBA .
Just saying that there is a few hypotheticals going in this answer .

Reply #421061 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I vote he goes home to ohio and gets a ring for the cavs.

Reply #421075 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Lebron is in all likelihood playing in the finals next week, with Miami.

Cleveland stunk. They were owned by a moron and repeatedly hired overrated players who stunk and asked them to play big roles. There is no guarantee of Lebron being in the finals ever again had he stayed there. He certainly wouldn't have won a championship. He could have ended up getting burnt out from frustration.

Reply #421095 | Report this post

Whitey  
Years ago

Lebron ring chasing....What do you think dwight and Paul are going to do this trade period? The stars of the NBA are going to try and build their own big 3, as is Cuban.

Reply #421118 | Report this post

Choppy Galopy  
Years ago

Not sure the new certified agreement is big 3 friendly. It looks to me as if GMs need to build around 2 stars not 3 .

Reply #421120 | Report this post

Choppy Galopy  
Years ago

My gut feeling moving forward is that to win it , smart GMs need the flexibility.

Reply #421121 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

No one cares anymore, except these guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVtqZgfFKgQ

Reply #421178 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Not even sure those guys would care any longer?

If the Cav's and the Browns start winning and make finals, all will be okay in Cleveland...

But, Geelong would love to have Gary Ablett back, so you never know!!

Reply #421183 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:32 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754