philly
Years ago

Birdman suspended for Game 6

Will this be the difference in Game 6? Birdman has been so solid and a necessary big.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/05/31/heats-birdman-grounded-for-game-6/

Topic #31811 | Report this topic

celtic green  
Years ago

Deserved it; should have been thrown out at the time (the way the rules are at the moment)

Reply #421103 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hes should have been thrown

it will make a difference, idk how big tho

Reply #421109 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

HE RETALIATED AGAINST THE WRONG BLOKE. ATLEAST GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!

If this costs Miami the cship he's undone all his good work.

If he doesn't get re-signed next season he'll have no cash to finish off inking the rest of his body!

Reply #421119 | Report this post

LanceUppercut  
Years ago

or putting wheels on his trailer home

Reply #421131 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

BRING BACK THE BIFF! But seriously how good has he been this series!

Reply #421136 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

It's still a mighty joke how Hansborough was half to blame and got a tech FOR TAKING 2 ILLEGAL CHEAP SHOTS. Sometimes I just facepalm at the calls some of these clueless refs make

Reply #421137 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

But I do like the occasionally biff and rivalry and I think they should let it go to an extent

Reply #421138 | Report this post

Bg04  
Years ago

With the soft rulings at the moment he should definitely have been ejected (not that I agree with the under 9's netball rules that have been implemented) But he wasn't so it looks like the NBA is trying to make up for its mistake. Not a Heat fan but there's no way that what he did warranted a one game suspension in the conference finals. I Booo you NBA. BOOOOOO!

Reply #421139 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

Hey Ingles, are you going to put your whole betting account on the Pacers to win game 6 like you did for the Lakers to win the series against the Spurs?

Reply #421140 | Report this post

MIM  
Years ago

for what its worth, Hansboroughs tech foul was rescinded.

Reply #421141 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:41 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754