Dwyane_wade3
Years ago

Can LeBron surpass MJ

Found this interesting poll today http://www.squidoo.com/michael-jordan-vs-lebron-james asking could LeBron one day surpass MJ and become GOAT. I think he can, just look at them at age 28, LeBron has 3 MVPs more and same amount of ring.

Topic #31820 | Report this topic

Ingles13  
Years ago

I'm fucking sick of Lebron/MJ comparisons every second day

Reply #421220 | Report this post

#45 hoops  
Years ago

No, MJ is bigger than lebron will ever be, no matter how many rings or mvp's he has. Lebron is a great player, but he proberly wont ever top mj, Jordan will allways go down as the greatest player ever and nothing will change that.

Reply #421227 | Report this post

celtic green  
Years ago

He would have to win 6 titles in 8 years; even then it would be hard. MJ was such a killer and while I think Lebron is fantastic, he does not have that killer instinct (to the same degree as MJ). It is just not part of him

Reply #421229 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

No big on comparing guys from different era's!

That said Le Bron needs to carry this Heat team to the title ths year to be spoken about in the same sentance as the MJ's, Bird's, Magic etc

Reply #421235 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Bo Jackson was bigger than both of them in one year!

Reply #421236 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ah..............NO

Reply #421426 | Report this post

shitiveni 13  
Years ago

Don't see it happening

Reply #421434 | Report this post

agrid  
Years ago

Nope

Reply #421439 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:57 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754