Anonymous
Years ago

Ben Kearins and Louis Brandt

Can anyone tell me more on these kids, Kearins only 18 and Brandt just 20 are playing extremely well in Waratah League for Penrith. Heard about Kearins but not much on Brandt, can someone tell me more on these two?

Topic #31826 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Both are exciting athletes, Brandt plays the 3/4 position, Kearins plays mostly the 1 but has seen time as a 2, both are very athletic for there age

Reply #421280 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Athletic for their age? Thats when you should be at your most athletic!

Reply #421283 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brandt is very long with a great vertical, helps him get to the rim easily
Kearins quickness and agility are very good, an insane first step that creates problems

Reply #421288 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brandt not as talented as his older brother who is in college.

Why would you start a thread for these guys? Surely there are better players than this average duo from an average team an average state comp.

Reply #421311 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Both are former national players for NSW, both winning gold at the nationals, Louis is the younger brother of Angus from Oregon State, Kearins is at the New South Wales Institute of Sport

Reply #421321 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ben is the best pg I have ever played with can break down any defence, has amazing court vision and an outstanding floor general.

Reply #502412 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:29 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754