Ingles13
Years ago

Reminder (Ingles13 is a troll): Lakers were 4-1 without Kobe this season

Lakers this season: 45-37, .549

Lakers without Kobe: 4-1, .800
Lakers without Dwight: 3-3, .500
Lakers without Gasol: 18-15, .545

No surprise the lakers were worse overall when Gasol or Dwight missed games but became a powerhouse in the 5 games Kobe missed, WOW.

Topic #31870 | Report this topic

The Situation  
Years ago

Yes, a "powerhouse" over 5 games. Moron.

Reply #422126 | Report this post

Gordon Liddy  
Years ago

Even more amazing is this :

Bulls in '93 with Jordan : 57 wins
Bulls in '94 without Jordan : 55 wins

Who knew Jordan was only worth two extra wins a season for the Bulls? Makes you wonder what all the fuss about him was really.

Reply #422127 | Report this post

Troll Basher  
Years ago

Do you want some tissues Ingles?

Ha ha ha

Everyone on this site loves to stir you, it's too easy.

Reply #422130 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how many nba titles have james harden and the Indiana pacers won?

Reply #422132 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gordon Liddy......GOLD

Reply #422141 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

Can the moderator(s) give Ingles a warning or something. He's either deliberately trying to stir the forum's users or he's a terrible communicator.

Reply #422142 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Thanks for proving my point Gordon Liddy. Without MJ, the bulls lost more games than the previous season. Without Kobe, the lakers won MORE(!!) games than they should have. WOW (!!)

Stirring? I'm provided facts about why the lakers had such a dismal season

Reply #422146 | Report this post

Troll Basher  
Years ago

The funny thing about this Ingles kid is that Kobe has won 5 more NBA Titles than James Harden and his dismal Indiana Pacers COMBINED!

You lose again Ingles.

Also I know Joe Ingles and he would be shattered if he knew the tool using his user name has zero Basketball knowledge and harps on like a Justin Bieber schoolgirl.

Where's your return from my piece in the other thread about Kobe's teammates??

You have SFA

Reply #422153 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

How come all Kobe fanboys have to refer to titles that his HOF teammates carried him to a decade ago when discussing how poor he was he this season? Trolls' gon troll

Reply #422154 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ingles you lose every argument yet you keep on trying. Your comebacks are childish which proves you're an overweight nerd living with his parents. High five troll basher

Reply #422155 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Lol @ losing an argument where nobody else has posted any facts or opinions on this topic, and an even bigger LOL at that proving anything about me. Your reply actually gave me a good chuckle.

Reply #422156 | Report this post

lakers fan  
Years ago

You call everyone a troll is that all you have? Fat loser

Reply #422157 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

No, I have facts in the OP. Nobody else is providing any sort of discussion, so yes, they are trolling. Is it really that hard to grasp? I mean you are a lakers fan but I thought you'd at least have some sort of comprehension

Reply #422158 | Report this post

lakers fan  
Years ago

I'm happy to smash your head in hljust name a time and place

Reply #422159 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

^ Wouldn't expect a much more educated reply from a lakers fan LMAO, how can one fan base contain so many dumb people?

Reply #422160 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ingles 13 ignore "Lakers fan" he is a troll

Reply #422162 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

After reading the OP I thought to myself "Who would silly enough to say that, maybe Ingles13?" - and sure enough, I was right!

Reply #422163 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

'Silly' is the new statistical evidence I see

Reply #422165 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just ignore the trolls ingles. What did you think of spurs today?

Reply #422166 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

Ingles, read and heed what I'm going to say here. I cannot stress enough that I'm not having a go at you, just trying to help you. So don't get all defensive. I think you want to get your points across in an appropriate manner, but you just don't know how to do it.

Now, in order for people to accept and adopt your points, you need to be likeable. That means no insults. Quit the insults, mate. You had a good week or so recently, and you were getting good feedback--people were engaging in normal discussion with you.

It's a matter of goodwill. Goodwill can't be earned in a few comments, but it can certainly be lost in only one comment.

What you need to do is not repeat the same message. Say your piece and if people don't agree, don't get pissed about it, try to reason with them with different facts/angles that the fact branches out to.

Lastly, don't pick people's grammar. You can't even get it right yourself. Have a look.

I'm provided facts

We all miss some keys sometimes, have a look at my posts for example.

Bottom line, right now you are sounding like a terrible child. Now I know you want your points to be respected, so take note of what I said and you are on your way, okay? You need to sustain these things long term as well.

I look forward to your thoughts on what I have said, Ingles.

Reply #422167 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

A good response ^ , but it wouldn't have even got to that point if 9-10 people (likely lakers fans) had to troll the topic instead of engaging in the original discussion

Reply #422169 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

I thought the Spurs played well today. I feel as if the heat played average and were still close, so the series is definetaly far from over. This is the first time since 2006 I reckon where I'm neutral on the finals and not really bothered who wins. I tipped spurs before the year and it was looking good until late in the season when some injuries hit them but they're back to full strength and looking good. Still expect a pretty good series but I won't really be rooting for either team

Reply #422170 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

But the thing is that you kept going. The whole thread was bait for people on the forum. But it was in the past, we'll let it slide.

In regards to the finals, I'm much the same, Heat if anything.

Reply #422171 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Ingles13, the problem with your "fact" is that it has been addressed repeatedly that a sample size of about 6% of the regular season proves nothing, yet you hang your hat on it every time.

Reply #422174 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

I don't want to go over this all over again troll

Bottom line. Kobe has been very fortunate to play w such great players.
Without him piggy backing he's no better than Harold Minor

Reply #422220 | Report this post

Troll Basher  
Years ago

Ingles13
How come all Kobe fanboys have to refer to titles that his HOF teammates carried him to a decade ago when discussing how poor he was he this season? Trolls' gon troll

Kobe Bryant was all NBA 1st team and led 2 guards in Points, Rebounds,assists and was 2nd in fg%

Hey Ingles I recently went to get a tattoo, I got Kobe hanging on the ring doing a massive jam with his nuts on Joe Ingles face.

Oh yeah

Reply #422222 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Now you are just trying to cause problems. Harold Miner. You are clueless Ingels!

Reply #422223 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Without Durant and Westbrook Harden in just another Chris Mullin

Reply #422224 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Lol, poster 422220 is the imposter ingles13, probably another sad lakers fan

Reply #422227 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

When the lakers won without Kobe were they playing good opposition? Beating Spurs & Heat 4 example would hold more weight than New orleans or Sacramento. I think a guy that has averaged nearly 30 pts a game & won 5 rings would deserve a bit more credit but let's start with the quality of opposition in this stat u talk about Ingles.

Reply #422229 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Was supposed to read - 30 pts a game over 17 seasons.

Reply #422230 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Wins against Indiana, San Antonio, GS Warriors and Sacramento (3 playoff teams, 1 non playoff)
Loss was against Phoenix (non playoff team)

So of the 5 games, 3 were against good opposition and 2 were against poorer teams

Reply #422232 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just a reminder your a douche and sick of these stupid threads.

Reply #422248 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nothing to be sad about being a Lakers fan other than the Boston Celtics we are the most successful team in NBA history that's a FACT

Reply #422276 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

That's true anon ^, but can you explain to me why I often hear many uneducated lakers fans running around bragging that their team has won the most championships in history? Most lakers fans can't even list the years that their team has won rings besides the most recent five.

Reply #422277 | Report this post

Choppy Galopy  
Years ago

Why so much discussion about Kirbyyy and his mid-rung west conf team.

The big boys are the only ones alive now when it counts.

Reply #422278 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's right ingles well actually I can remember our last 10 titles. This thread has gone off your original topic i see your point (4-1 without Kobe but that's not even 10% of the season) for what it's worth i wanted to see pacers beat the Heat. Go Spurs.

Reply #422279 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

http://www.hoops.com.au/forum/31870-reminder-lakers-were-4-1-without-kobe-this-season/#p422278

true

Reply #422280 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

http://www.hoops.com.au/forum/31870-reminder-lakers-were-4-1-without-kobe-this-season/#p422278

true

Reply #422281 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

I like the edit on this thread's title. Well done, ingles13, you deserve it... Now do you get where I'm coming from?

Reply #422315 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ingles, espn had a marathon 2 nights ago with memorable finals moments. I watched the 2000 finals against Indiana. Yes Shaq was dominant in game 1 and 6 and Definately deserved MVP honors. But to say Shaq could do it without Kobe is ludacris. Kobe smothered miller and blocked his game tying shot in one of the games. Kobe was injured in game 2 and missed game three (loss) then another game Shaq got fouled out in overtime and Kobe dominated (at 21 yrs) to get the win coming up huge in "THE CLUTCH"

Your hatred for Kobe is a joke and your facts and numbers are just in your head.

Go watch the episode with a box of tissues and witness the importance of Kobe

Reply #422395 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ingles has no idea.

Go back and look at games and series to comment. Game 7 in 2000 against Portland, Kobe had more points, rebounds, assists and blocks in that game than what Shaq did. Kobe got carried.

2001 western conference finals against spurs who had best regular season record Kobe averaged 33pts @ 51%, 7re and 7as but carried again. So much so that Shaq was on the bench at end of games cause he can't shoot foul shots.

2010 wc stats v suns
Kobe 34pts @ 52%, 7re and 8 as. Show me gasols stats where he carried Kobe? Did you even see the shots Kobe was hitting that series? Gentrys face said it all! But carried again!

These are examples but there are plenty of playoff series where Kobe has put up these type numbers.

They both needed each other just like mj needed pippin or Duncan needed Parker.

you have no idea ingles

Reply #422865 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:42 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754