YouknowME
Years ago

Damon Heuir. Is he a possible Boomer?

Just saw some Damon heuir highlights looks fairly solid. Is he a possible Boomer? Also is there any other Aussie players... College or otherwise which may not be on my depth charts that should be? Cheers

Topic #31991 | Report this topic

Vart  
Years ago

A lot will depend on how much he develops in his senior year. At the moment he is another short shooting guard, and whilst he puts up 15ppg, his shooting numbers are terrible - 0.370 FG% and 0.33 and 3P%.

Reply #424547 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he has already finished his senior year

Damon is currently playing for Mackay in the QBL and going ok - 16pts 5assts 3rebs vs Rocky last weekend.

Boomer is a stretch, gotta get into the NBL first and that looks highly unlikely

Reply #424557 | Report this post

daneo  
Years ago

Definately not at this stage..

Reply #424558 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No where to be found in the Basketball Australia Depth Chart. If he was he would of got an invite to the Boomers Camp in Perth. The likes of Venky Jois etc are well in front of him.

Will never be good enough in my opinion.

Reply #424561 | Report this post

Vart  
Years ago

Thanks for the update. I didn't realise he had finished college. That pretty much answers the question then. Given he had no college commitments this off-season, and hasn't been included as part of the Emerging Boomers/Uni Games squad, then that would suggest his chances of being a Boomers are not very high.

Reply #424564 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There are so many guards playing college ball now, jorden page, corban wroe and others that will be lucky to make NBL let alone boomers. Mitch creek when healthy could at least put himself in the mix?

Reply #424566 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brent Harvey?

Reply #424576 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

For me a depth chart for the boomers wouldn't need to be more than 8 deep at each position maybe 9 or 10 because centre is 6 deep. That's 40 players. A supplementary squad of ten top juniors (under 20) who could make chart. 50 players total. Damon Heuir isn't on my boomers radar yet.

Reply #424592 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HA HA HA WHAT DRUGS ARE U ON MATE!!!!

Reply #424600 | Report this post

Ingles 13  
Years ago

Damon heuir ain't no boomer. Why do anons write so much crap like the two posts above mine?

Reply #424602 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the situation LOL

Reply #424664 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:13 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754