Anonymous
Years ago

Bucks Shows

Hi All, I have to organise a bucks show early next year but didnt want to follow the common theme and wanted to potentially do something different so thought I would put it out there to all of you and your experiences.

What has been the best bucks show you have been too, what did you do, what games did you play, that sort of thing?

Appreciate your input. :-)

Topic #31994 | Report this topic

Flip  
Years ago

I tell you what. The DR organised Surfing Lessions for my Bucks and a weekend beach house at Byron Bay. Mind you we live in Brisbane. That was the bomb!! We didn't have any games besides hanging out with mates and beers. As you get older harder to do. Poker one night also.

Or you can go all out and do a Bucks week in Melbourne for Derby Day and Melbourne Cup for the DR's Bucks!!!

Reply #424593 | Report this post

+  
Years ago

we drunk beer

Reply #424594 | Report this post

all hail beer  
Years ago

drank

Reply #424595 | Report this post

all hail beer  
Years ago

and a bit of this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_431265&feature=iv&src_vid=1wEtYyGCC0A&v=aygXjvzyYAY

Reply #424596 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bali for a week... crazy

Reply #424597 | Report this post

all hail beer  
Years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw

Reply #424615 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Unless they start of at a sixers game. Fancy seats, lots of beers. Get them to do part of the half time show. Then hit the town afterwards.

Reply #424663 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Instead of deleting every other post, which now seem to be classified as "trolling" as soon as someone disagrees with it, why doesn't this forum move away from unregistered anonymous posters? Its so easy to snipe at others and lie about things when you don't have at least a registered name attached to the post.

I can't think of one benefit of allowing people to post anonymously.

Reply #424684 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Have you thought about going camping? Beers around the campfire at night, pushing rocks off cliffs during the day, something different, pretty manly and also pretty easy on the wallet.

Reply #424700 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:05 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754