Anonymous
Years ago

36ers last Aussie spot

Was just thinking about who the 36ers might get for there last Aussie spot, assuming the other 2 signings will be imports.

Does anyone have any thoughts, iniside info on who they are looking at?

I am assuming its going to be a back up sg spot and probably minimum salary or close to. Assuming the imports will be starting pg and sf.

I think the skills the player needs is a good 3 pt shot and be able to play some solid defense.

One name i thought of who fits the bill and has been a 36er and a bit of a fan favourite at times is Herbert, would he be interested in returning and someone worth looking at?

Topic #31999 | Report this topic

MACDUB  
Years ago

They only have room for a 1 point player?

Reply #424652 | Report this post

The TRuth  
Years ago

It's Brendan Teys. Expect it to be announced in the not too distant future!

Reply #424653 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is that the truth? TRuth?

Reply #424654 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ah forgot they only had 1 point, i assume that would rule out Herbert. Is Erik Burdon a 1? he would be a decent local option, but wouldnt be surprised if the rumour of Teys is true.

10th man spot for Teys, no too bad, another one with Blaze connections and given we will have 2 imports, Cadee, Creek, Gibson in the pg/sg/sf rotation we wont need much from this spot.

Any news on the imports, Ervin or Deleon signed yet? it seems like one of these 2 are the priorities.

Reply #424658 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There is a great one point player available. Joey knows who it is already.

Reply #424659 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Teys? Petrie Gibson Cadee Deleon? With wright coaching the Adelaide blaze look good

Reply #424660 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yea looking very much Adelaide Blaze isnt it.

Not a bad thing, chemistry will be there and the Blaze came 3rd in their last season, so if the 36ers can achieve that most fans would be happy.

Reply #424667 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is the roster going to look like

Schenscher/Johnson
Petrie/Anthony
Winston Robinson/Creek
Gibson/Teys
Deleon/Cadee

From the rumours on here, etc looks like thats going to be pretty close, looks pretty good to me aslong as Creek recovers well and gets back to top form and Robinson is atleast good enough to split minutes with him, ie just as good, if not a little better.

Looking forward to seeing this team with 2 potentially good and exciting imports and a successful coach!

Reply #424672 | Report this post

Fm  
Years ago

If they lose with Luke being the home grown player the crowd is going to tear them apart.

Reply #424673 | Report this post

Sam  
Years ago

Sadly the home grown talent isn't up to standard.

Don't care where they come from as long as we make the playoffs!

Reply #424719 | Report this post

Rocky  
Years ago

Bring back CJ he deserves a chance

Reply #424728 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Deba George is 1 pt

Reply #424729 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:03 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754