Kent Brockman
Years ago

The best way to spend our new $220k

With cat gone we now have $220k to spend on an import and some inside presence.

Reesy will be good in the back up spot and have heard that PR is keen to comeback ( not that he would be too welcome i would imagine)

what is our priority?? inside our outside?

Topic #32 | Report this topic

EC  
Years ago

PR may have left last year 2 weeks before the start of the season, but with an offer like he got from Spain, I don't think anyone would have refused it. If PR now wants to come back and he is exactly what the club needs to make the team competitive, I don't think anyone should be knocking him back. If he's good enough to strengthen the team, he is good enough to welcome back.

Reply #148 | Report this post

Double Clutch.  
Years ago

I talked to PR on the weekend (at the Rockets-Sturt game) and he said there isn't much chance of him coming back this year, even thought he would love to.

Damn.

Reply #182 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Did he say why there is not much chance he'll be back? Is it because of OS committments or is it that the club haven't offered him anything?

Reply #201 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

PR WE NEED HI,

Reply #31808 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

If PR put his name into the hat the 36ers would be mad not to have a look at him.

Ok, yep, he has a little history with the club, but so what!!! The bottom line is what he was a league MVP, a true legit centre that the team really needs.

If he joins he doesn't need to flat out score or get 20 boards a game, there are enough points and boards in the other players, but his worth is gonna be clogging up the middle, and being a legit centre.

Reply #31813 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:05 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754