Charles Darwin
Years ago

Future of SEABL?

So what is going to be happening with SEABL next year??

Is this underpinning league going to happen or has that gone?

Topic #32002 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

With the NBL moving away from BA control, I think an underpinning league is not going to happen. In fact I really do not see the point in SEABL continuing to move under BA's administration. Without the NBL link it adds nothing except bureaucratic interference.

Reply #424706 | Report this post

Charles Darwin  
Years ago

Ok that makes sense.

What does the future look like for SEABL if they don not move to BA

Reply #424712 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

SEABL moved offices in with BA so im wondering what there next move will be. It also may have an impact on staff resources at BA.
Watch this space....

Reply #424772 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

My understanding of BA's new constitution is that the SEABL cannot be recognised unless it is directly under BA control.

It was recognised under the previous constitution but only a year or two before that constitution was changed.

If SEABL break away from BA again they will probably have a war from the states, who did not like the SEABL acting as an independent organisation previously.

Reply #424777 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

You'd have to think SEABL will stay where they are.Not too many other options.

Reply #424807 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:16 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754