Anonymous
Years ago

Ervin/Twitter/36ers?

Gary Ervin on Twitter: "Australia Twitter fam what y'all think 36ers?"

Sorry about the confusing title, but what do you make of it?

Topic #32068 | Report this topic

Thomo  
Years ago

Solid choice if he's chosen

Reply #426083 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

A 3 year old has hacked Gary's twitter account?

Reply #426089 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Make it happen 36ers.

Reply #426090 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Sixers would be pretty fun to watch.

Reply #426092 | Report this post

Jonny Flynnsane  
Years ago

Would be great if you didnt have to live in Adelaide

Reply #426095 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Out of our price range by far. We can only afford so much!!!

Reply #426097 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

C Johnson/Schenscher
F Petrie/Anthony
F Creek/Import
G Gibson/Teys
G Ervin/Cadee

Coaches: Wright/Brooks

I like it. I like it a lot! It's almost an all-Qld team haha

Reply #426098 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

What's wrong with living in Adelaide Jonny? And you live where?

Reply #426100 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

"Out of our price range by far. We can only afford so much!!!"

only out of the Sixers price range if they overspent on their local contingent. You would think they would have left a few penney's for a decent import.

Reply #426103 | Report this post

Igotmadskills  
Years ago

The other states haven't realised yet that we bag adelaide so they don't come live here coz it's a better place without them.....

Reply #426106 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Easily overspent on Johnson and Schensher..

Reply #426108 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Few Penney's Mystro?
I thought he was a New Zealander? ;)

Reply #426111 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

touche DB5, touche

Reply #426114 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

WE pay Johnson over's but at least he is still developing and been around for a while.

Schensher commands big money but probably hasn't lived up to it yet in Adelaide...so be interested to see him this year otherwise he might not get offered the big $$$ again!

Reply #426116 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Look, Schenshers first half of last season was unlike anything I have ever seen. I have never seen a more clumsly, unco-ordinated human being in my entire life. Some time just after mid way in the season, he became merely 'servicable' and even had a few dare I say, 'good' games... But is he worth top dollar? Hell no... good length and height but theres a few centres easily in the league I would take before him.

As for johnson, what a woeful Boomers series he had! Has some development to do to warrant his money too... looks like he is still scared of dumbbells

Reply #426118 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

google "my plea to Gary Ervin"

Soooooo funny

Reply #426119 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

"google "my plea to Gary Ervin
Soooooo funny"

hahahahaha the funniest part was when he said Adelaide had nice chicks. Classic gag!

Reply #426121 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Guessing Gary will be in a Forestville uniform next week :-)

Reply #426125 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ervin's tweets, is this his way of leaking out that he is coming to the 36ers??

I hope so, Joey, Gibbo, etc seem to be on board and tweeting him aswell, would be awesome if he does play for the 36ers!!

Reply #426126 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Guessing Gary will be in a Forestville uniform next week :-)
haha if only

Reply #426128 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Reply #426130 | Report this post

JOaRiDrAN  
Years ago

Yes Johnny while you live in an overpriced pigeon hole with no lawn to mow, I have a view of the southport bridge with the port noarlunga river flowing into the ocean from my balcony. I have sweet country roads to victor for the nice getaway in my Clubsport on a Sunday afternoon while you catch the tram to Burke st for a $9 latte with your scarfe on.

80% of the crew who bag Adelaide have never been here. You would love to live in Adelaide if you saw what $500,000 would get you.

Reply #426137 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

A nice house in a shithole?

Reply #426138 | Report this post

skud  
Years ago

Ive lived in New York, Redneck Virginia, Whistler Canada, Vancouver Canada and Brisbane...no way would I live anywhere in Australia except Adelaide. Sydney is large, but pointless since its a day trip to the next suburb and Melbourne is full of well Victorians.

"Look, Schenshers first half of last season was unlike anything I have ever seen. I have never seen a more clumsly, unco-ordinated human being in my entire life"

If you are still blaming last years performance on the players then your seriously misunderstanding just how much Clarke killed our players natural abilities. Schencher is NOT a running offence player, yet Clarke constantly expected him to do so, surprise surprise when you put an older player way out of their skill set..they struggle. A 5yo could see that.

Reply #426139 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

I actually don't mind Adelaide. It just needs a bit of a facelift around the CBD. It's a pity Olympic Dam got scrapped because that would have helped get the rejuvenation started.

Reply #426143 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

OK so we all agree Adelaide is well..... rubbish.

But like fake-Mick said before this team would be fun to watch.

I wonder how much Ervin's pay demands have come down? Have Adelaide done their due diligence on Gary? cos you need to.

Reply #426145 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

OK so we all agree Adelaide is well..... rubbish.

But like fake-Mick said before this team would be fun to watch.

I wonder how much Ervin's pay demands have come down? Have Adelaide done their due diligence on Gary? cos you need to.

Reply #426147 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Oh my goodness. "How far youall going?" I asked Joey.
"We going ALL the weigh...
until the wheels fall off
and burn."

Reply #426148 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adelaide's nice, but I'd wouldnt live there again. Of course, if the 36ers offered me $150K to be their point guard I'd have to reconsider, even if they told me I had to live near Noarlunga.

Reply #426149 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0oLtJVFJ9zc

Reply #426152 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Davoren Park is where it's at.

Reply #426172 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

skud, if you're talking about the physical act of running, no doubt Schenscher is pretty comical.

But if you're talking about running an offence, he's good at that. In Townsville he was another point guard on the high/low block. The same kinda way the Breakers flash their PF to the free throw line for a catch to open up targets, Crocs did that with Schensch on the post. He's a skilled and willing passer, yet a decent finisher.

Reply #426183 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

What kind of sad, lonely life do you lead where you go around impersonating people you don't know on a message board for no apparent gain?

To make it doubly weird, you are making rational, even-tempered posts with my handle, instead of the usual, "oh lol i am gay lol lol"...

Shouldn't you be out on a ledge somewhere?

Reply #426188 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

Allen Sheppard as the SF import?

Reply #426200 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Mick, If your 2nd you is annoying you that much simply log in and get a little picture to come up under your name so we can tell which of you is posting?

Reply #426224 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

Wow, 2 guys with the name Mick, what are the chances

Reply #426225 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who is Allen Sheppard? Saw a tweet from him to Ervin saying that he wants to come to 36ers with Ervin.

Reply #426226 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

I prefer that Mick to this Mick.

Reply #426227 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Bloody Mickheads

Reply #426229 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

Allan Sheppard is a SF/SG street baller from NY and is on team Nike. Joey does love his sreet ballers so could be a possibility and would come relatively cheap I would imagine....last played in Chile I believe?

Reply #426230 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:43 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754