Anonymous
Years ago

Kyrie Irving interview: www.basketball.net.au

Well worth a look

Topic #32076 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

We should be really clear that the interview on the Basketball Australia website and the whole Kyrie Irving trip happened completely independently of Basketball Australia.

In fact, it's safe to say that if Basketball Australia did have anything to do with this, they would have found a way to screw it up. Because that is what they do. And they do it extremely well.

Reply #426235 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Damn straight!

Reply #426237 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

damn skippy they do

Reply #426254 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree BA are useless. Love how flirty that chick was with Kyrie :)

Reply #426286 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Shes a bit alright that chic. Wouldnt mind a quickie

Reply #426293 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Boti's been going nuts about BA doing no promoting whatsoever of Kyrie Irving coming out here.

Supposedly this interview was done by SEABL TV is that right?

Reply #426300 | Report this post

bethdavis10  
Years ago

I posted this via the SEABL YouTube link on Thursday - the topic seems to have disappeared, not sure what happened to it, I've contacted Isaac to ask but haven't had a response yet.

Just for clarification, Kyrie and his father appeared on SEABL TV thanks to Simon Mitchell from the Frankston Blues, who is of course the driving force behind the tour and the First Pick Hoops Camps. We were very excited to have them on the show and a huge thank you goes to Simon, Frankston, and Knox for allowing us access and the opportunity.

We have been trying to push the video everywhere we can and get the views up which is why it is appearing on the BA website (you may know that SEABL and BA share an office in Melbourne) as well as several other websites like AndTheFoul.net and HoopDiary.

Thanks for the feedback on the interview - it was a lot of fun and the Irvings were great sports about the whole thing!

Please note - I do not work directly for SEABL or BA and I don't and cannot speak on their behalf, I am merely attempting to shed some light on the confusion :)

Reply #426353 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The only confusion I have is why you use the word "obviously" so often when interviewing.
I mean obviously it's a great word and it obviously has a place in the right context but obviously like any word it can be overused at times and obviously obviously is the word you have chosen to abuse. Obviously I hope you take this on board and obviously try to ease up on in future interviews. Other than that I obviously enjoyed the piece though which is obviously why I gave it a thumbs up when I viewed it on youtube.

Reply #426408 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Anonymous.. Shut up

And beth, if thats you... your hot. lol.

Obviously...

Reply #426409 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Haha, obviously I agree with you Anonymous! I put it down to nerves. That my first real "high profile" interview on camera (no offense to local SEABL celebs ;))

YouKnowMe - yes, that's me, and thank you :)

Reply #426420 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

Yeah that chicks gorgeous, intelligent and who wouldn't want a quickie with her even if Dad gets involved too lol.

That was really enjoyable and I'd rather see her on the sidelines in the NBL than the blokes 'ten' give us.

I hope you get the views you desire

Reply #426450 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:10 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754