cheezeburger
Years ago

Manu a Flopper

he is worst than afl players.his long hair makes a small love tap turn into a massive shove.he cant keep his feet and is generally a soft player but a good player.hes turns the game of basketball into what every non basketball player/follower thinks basketball is 'soft'.not good for the game.

ps spurs for ship with ginobilli flopping and hitting the bonus free throws to win the game.with duncan getting the assist and game mvp.

Topic #3211 | Report this topic

undersized pf  
Years ago

any basketball brain can see that manu takes hits from some of the biggest men in the world. Hes a small man, (well for nba) , and he bareels in against massive me, what else is gonna happen

Ginobili is one of the toughest in the nba

Reply #37108 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Cheeze, again you manage to make me laugh even early on a Tuesday morning. Which Manu have you been watching?

He takes it hard at the rack with no fear. He can take hits and still make to bucket.

No NBA ref will call fouls on flops in the playoffs.

The only flop in '05 were the Atlanta Hawks...

Reply #37123 | Report this post

dirk rules  
Years ago

burger is compleely right. ginobili is all over the places bing rekless. he doesnt take any of those hits, he flops down and he will get the call cuz hes a good player.

Reply #37140 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

thedoctor let me correct you and say the only flop in the NBA in recent years is the Atlanta Hawks.

Reply #37143 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Dirk, check his fg% and 3pt%, and his assist to turnover ratio. He is not a reckless player.

He drives at the man and forces contact. Like I said, no ref will call fouls on a flop in the playoffs.

Reply #37180 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

dirk rules how can you comment about this type of thing when your favorite player is dirk who is the softest player in the league.

Manu gets hit everytime going towards the basket and natural physics cause him to fall over. How does he get so many three point plays. He stays tough when driving and manages to take the contact and still make the bucket.

And saying hes a reckless player is just coz he works harder than most NBA players and actually cares for the game over the paycheck. He actually hussles hard

Reply #37234 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

ginobilli is 6'6.how is that small undersized pf?i mean 5'11 is small but not 6'6.hes big enough to keep his feet and hold his position i would of thought.

ps what happen to shaq undersized pf?i thought he was gonna take over and make the finals his own.the only thing shaq made was extra holiday time to work on his struggling fitness levels.the man averages 30 mins a game.his dominace is almost over.as shaq looks over his shoulder hes seeing amare take his game over his, to be the elite pf/c in the nba.

Reply #37337 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Ahhh, cheezeburger vs undersized pf, the ancient battle rages ever onwards...

Reply #37341 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Isaac, that is the best thing I have seen all day....

Reply #37348 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No time to do it perfectly, but you get the idea. A nod to these two clowns who will argue all day long without breaking forum rules -- role models for us all. Glad you enjoyed it!

Reply #37349 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

well cheezeburger shaq posted 27 points i think that he did hs job and i think scoring 27 on the so called best defender in the nba is pretty good. This series just proved u cant win a finals series with one player.

Yeh well your such a big center cheezeburger and u hit the deck everytime i see u play. u shouldnt be talking. and wehn u dont get the foul you get teched out coz of the whinging.

have u forgot about Kevin Garnett cheezeburger i think he is taking over the reigns as the leagues dominat big men. amares just another blip on the nba map.

where was amare when they got knocked out 4-1

he'll come and go, just like all the rest

Reply #37379 | Report this post

The Hammer  
Years ago

"The only flop in '05 were the Atlanta Hawks..."

Doc my hat goes off to ya one of the greatest burns i have heard in a while

Reply #37383 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

undersised pf you know for a fact i am the most harshly treated player by the umps.so that ends that.one more thing i dont hit the deck never have.whinging?just like your famous chop of the ball runner hands as you miss a easy lay up.thats your trade mark,youve had a dew of them.

the hammer if you couldnt relize but the hawks had no plans but to be flops in 05.there plan was to play smith and childress and get the season over get a high draft,sign a gun free agaent and look foward to a huge 05/06.

Reply #37385 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

cheezeburger its a fact that u carry on more than any player. that fact has been created by you. its your fact knowone elses.

your trade mark is missing a basic post move then walk off court and bar playing D. Youve had more than a few of those, thats your everyday game.

cheezburger havent you been saying the following season is gonna be a big one for the hawks the last three seasons. alrite lets see where they go next season. come this time next year ull be saying that atlants purposly finished low to get a good draft pick.

the problem is, altanta sign a rookie, then trade straight away for an NBA name that stays about 5 games then boots

Reply #37459 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Undersized pf, 5 games is being generous....

That Atlanta Hawks Sheed Wallace jersey would be an absolute collectors items. He only played one game when the Hawks gave up a bloody good centre for him, and not to mention a good PF. Guess what positions the Hawks are sorely lacking in.

I won't mention the Gary Payton trade......... Salary cap is one thing, but to use that cap, players will want to play in that city. Remember when the Bulls had all that cap, and all they came up with was Brad Miller (b4 he was good) and Ron Mercer, not exactly prime time free agents.

The last time anyone decent signed with the Hawks was Deke.

Whilst the Hawks have the second pick, the player they really needed in the draft will already be picked.

Reply #37469 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

plus, I vote for a celerity death match between cheezeburger and undersized pf.

Reply #37470 | Report this post

Undersized PF is be too small to get a hit in, his reach is only about 20cm

Reply #37621 | Report this post

And Shaq's reign is over UPF. Amare is the new dominant force in the NBA. 42 points against the 1. best defensive team in the NBA and 2. against one of the best defenders in the NBA, and possibly the greatest PF of all time (Tim duncan) It takes a while to get a ring, he's only 22. Shaq didn't win one until he was 30-odd.

Reply #37622 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

shaq-a-hack should consider retirement. he should pass the game on the amare and duncan.

ps duncan could capsure 5+ rings if the spurs keep their coach and roster.

Reply #37629 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

Your talking about dominant forces in the nba, has everybody forgot about KG kevin Garnett. In my oppinion hes still the best pf in the game today and hes still young as.

Why are you building amare up over shaq when amare didnt lead phoenix closer to the finals than shaqs miami.

In fact atleast shaq got to game 7.

And phoenix has got the MVP.

p.s Tim Duncan isnt the close the being the greatest pf ever

Reply #37632 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

sorry that last post (#37632) under cheezeburger is mine.

i stuff it

Reply #37633 | Report this post

Why are you building up Garnett over Amare when Garnett didn't even make the finals

Reply #37642 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

because individaully garnett is better.

if garnett had steve nash then he would also be in the finals and phoenix would be knowhere

Reply #37671 | Report this post

BlackBaron  
Years ago

Are you forgetting Amare is only 22?
Maybe his not better than Garnett now, he does have some things to learn, but if he keeps improving the way he is now, and nothing disastrous happens, Amare will certainly get better than Garnett.

BTW, wasn't this topic about Manu?

Reply #37707 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

i dunno how you can say that amare will certaintly be better than garnett. He's too one dimensional

He cant create for himself(well atleast not yet) he needs a good pg

Reply #37712 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

your lost every big man needs a good pg undersized pf.your so lost shaq-wade.

Reply #37721 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

wade is a score first pg. but obviously hes good. At lakers shaq didnt have an all star or even a top string point guard. Derek fisher was good but not steve nash quality.

but ofcourse its a massive help if a center has a good pg

Reply #37746 | Report this post

Garnett has a good PG, sprewell

Reply #37748 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

and garnett has a top fellow pf mark madson

Reply #37825 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

lol im not dignifying those last posts with a proper response

Reply #37831 | Report this post

Sir Spark  
Years ago

UPF, your personal vendetta against "the burger" is clouding your judgement. Shaq is looking tired, and he doesnt even rap anymore! What do you have to say about that?! Everyone knows that all his power was derived from his rapping prowess!

Manu is soft for a 6'6 South American...he's been watching too much soccer!

ELG, your antics amuse me

Cheezeburger and UPF, dont stop the battles, they make my day worth waking up for

Reply #38033 | Report this post

You must lead a pretty sad life then, Sir spark. Maybe it's because you don't seem to train much anymore?

Reply #38038 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

i think sir spark is applying his energy into other things and he has no strength to train.

Reply #38144 | Report this post

You could say, he likes life's smaller things

Reply #38240 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

eaaaaaaaaasy eastern lowland gorilla

Reply #38243 | Report this post

Sir Spark  
Years ago

Good things come in small packages...unlike you 3 PF's

Reply #38245 | Report this post

When you grab your first career rebound I'll let you talk, Sir Spark!

Reply #38247 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

sir spark im classed as a FC.

Reply #38248 | Report this post

Undersized pf  
Years ago

poo

Reply #38383 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

i think undersized pf has been drinking too many light beers

Reply #38429 | Report this post

Too many vodka cruisers or something

Reply #38550 | Report this post

Undersized pf  
Years ago

too many red grenades

Reply #38929 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

no you wernt undersised pf.u just poured the vodka mix into the can to make out you were drinking a red grenade.so childish.

ps spurs to win in a tense low scoring battle.

Reply #38971 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

i saw u enjoying your strongbow ciders cheez.

"West End Draught, Nectar of the gods"

Reply #40607 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:46 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754