Shells
Years ago

NBL FIXTURES 2013/14

With the uncertainty of the demerger and possibly the NBL season..... Are we still going to see the fixtures come out soon????

I wish they would get there stuff sorted make a TV deal with Foxtel and let's get on with the season!!!!!!!!!!

Topic #32120 | Report this topic

alexkrad  
Years ago

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #426891 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #426893 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

1111111111111111 shit, my shift key is broken

Reply #426895 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Years ago

Boti writes October 11 start date

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/basketball/the-national-basketball-league-will-relaunch-its-own-competition/story-fnii09gt-1226676484238

Reply #426904 | Report this post

Rashad  
Years ago

i think the situation has a situation!!

but in all seriousness, the NBL needs to target heavily on the advertising side of things (on TV), put NBL back on free to air TV live, and bring back 48 minute games!!!

Reply #426911 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Has the season launch coincided with AFL/NRL Grand Final weeks in the past few years? If so, it seems putting it back a week or so may stop the launch getting lost amongst the other festivities. Smart move.

Reply #426915 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Launch has been 1st week of October, so one week back.

Reply #426918 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree, get the game back on Fox.

Ten couldn't give a rats and don't want it

Reply #426981 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

Put it on 7mate... They have like 3 v8 events during NBL season and all are during the day... Prime time basketball!
At worst 7TWO

Reply #426986 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like the 7mate idea

Reply #426988 | Report this post

Baller#3  
Years ago

The NBL should just say who ever wants rights can have them for free. A long as there are 2 live games shown per round and all finals live!

Reply #427016 | Report this post

Shells  
Years ago

Look at how well the ANZ Netball competition has faired with being on Foxtel and even SBS...... The NBL need to get basketball out there.... I agree that channel 10 don't care about the NBL....... Who wants to stay up early hours of the morning to watch a game? NBL TV wasn't much cop either..... When there was a lot of traffic.. The coverage stuttered....

Foxtel or free to air!!!!!!! And release the fixtures.... Supporters in the country areas need the fixtures ASAP!!

Reply #427049 | Report this post

eli1  
Years ago

i sent an email asking when they were likely to put the draw out, but got nothing. too busy i guess!

doesnt help when you work shift work

Reply #427067 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shells Im not sure netball is fairing that well. Their crowds are smaller than NBL and their players get paid a pittance.

Reply #427070 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:19 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754