celtic green
Years ago

Andrew Wiggins Highlights

Highlights on youtube for Andrew Wiggins; he is the guy who should be drafted number 1 next year who everyone is saying is a franchise player like Duncan was in 97. His head gets above the rim in a few of the shots, absolutely crazy athleticism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLsK-ZoL9sY&feature=player_embedded

Topic #32139 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

there's something going on in Canada

Reply #427226 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its on Celtic Green! More like, Philly blue! (red,white, what are we?).
#tankathon2014

Reply #427232 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

i just came a little.

I'M WIGGIN OUT!!!!

Reply #427241 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

This guy is a real talent. Serious talent.

The 2014 draft is being talked up as being the best since 2003! Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon, Julius Randle - and don't forgetour own Dante Exum who DraftExpress have listed in their mock draft as going #3!

These guys are all serious talents and yet there is more...Wiggins is definitely the standout at this point in time IMO.

Reply #427247 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

It will be interesting to see how he is used in College ball.

He seems more like Durant then Duncan.

But will his coach just use him as a big (ie post-ups, screens, pich and rolls) or allow him to create his own offense off the dribble?

Reply #427253 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

From what I have seen of Wiggins, I would be leaning towards allowing him to create more so than just a post/pick and roll option. As he gets older and loses a little of his athleticism he can then become more of a post / pick and roll type player.

Reply #427258 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

Do you want me to get Ingles13 in to call celtic green a troll or what?

Everyone bagged me for missing the boat on Wiggins, and that was ages ago.

But yeah, this guy is definitely crazy good. Of the three, I reckon Randle will be the most fun to watch in college though.

Reply #427265 | Report this post

Amazing  
Years ago

Yes ^

Reply #427271 | Report this post

celtic green  
Years ago

Whoa guys; just thought it was a cool highlights video, that's all. I know most people have known about him for a while, just watched this one today and saw some crazy dunks and thought I would share, that's all. Also I know he is not a post player, I meant he is a franchise cornerstone like Duncan in 97 and Lebron in 03

Reply #427291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All good celtic, not having a go at you, rather others on the forum. He's incredible, I agree. Definitely looks a franchise player off the bat.

Reply #427295 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

^That's me

Reply #427296 | Report this post

celtic green  
Years ago

Ha ha ok cool, just wanted to clarify that

Reply #427307 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Definitely an NBA prospect, but you have to laugh at how they get away with so many 3 step lay ups over in the US of A, don't you?

Reply #427431 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:16 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754