Anonymous
Years ago

Brooklyn Net

gee this line up is starting to take some real shape with a good mix of veterans and some players that have got many great miles to go and a bit of youth thrown in. Taylor has been putting up some good numbers in D league and to add plumlee.
the question is whos going to start - at Paul Pierce's age does he have th ability to become a good 6th man and maybe get 2 more years rather than one. for me i'd like to see him come off the bench or maybe Johnson and start Kirilenko so we have some sort of defensive mentality out on the floor.
Evans minuts will take a huge reduction with Teams now playing small ball, watch for Kirilenko to make his minutes up playing at the 4 to guard Melo, Lebron etc..
every Starter no matter if you go Pierce or Kirilenko have been all stars, to have 6 all stars on 1 team is a good start..

Williams - Taylor/Livingston
Johnson - Terry/Pierce
Kirilenko - Pierce/Plumlee
Garnett - Blatche/Kirilenko
Lopez - Blatche - Evans

Topic #32145 | Report this topic

hooked  
Years ago

you playing plumlee at small foward? really? Is it school holidays??

Reply #427352 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Playing plumlee any minutes at any position is a risk.

Reply #427357 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Apart from Kirilenko and Garnett this team is god awful Defensively. Saying that, if the core can stay reasonably healthly they should be a lock for the 3/4 seed in the east.

Reply #427388 | Report this post

Vart  
Years ago

I like Plumlee. I reckon he's gonna surprise quite a few people.

Reply #427420 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

With what, the splinters in his arse?

Reply #427426 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Plumlee is good, and kirlenko starting over pierce?? Not in my house!!

Reply #427440 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

Did you see Plumlee in college?? Improved every year he played. How is he a risk? Give him time to develop and bulk up a bit and he, like Vart said, will surprise people.

Reply #427446 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:23 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754