Sawmeinhalf
Years ago

NBL: Queensland 1,2,3

The longer the Sixers are without a replacement centre the more it looks like we're not going to be able to match it with some of the bigger teams this coming season.

Without trying to be pessimistic I can't help but think that on paper Brisbane should absolutely dominate and Townsville and Cairns shouldn't be too far behind with Newley starting and knowing what a different Mee makes to any team, let alone Cat.

Knowing that many teams haven't finished filling their rosters yet, what's everyone's top 4 for the 05/06 season so far?

IMO

1. Brisbane
2. Townsville
3. Cairns
4. Sydney (unfortunately)

Topic #3216 | Report this topic

Thomo  
Years ago

team of stars doesnt make a star team

Reply #37131 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Often a team of stars makes a worse team - take the USA Olympic bball team - they did crap cos everyone wanted to be the "MAN". Where as the original Dream Team were just that a TEAM!!

But anyway my top 4

1. Townsville
2. Sixers
3. Sydney
4. Cairns

Reply #37137 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Brisbane will dominate. They have a team of stars, but no real egos. I think they will be the team to beat.

Bizzy, Sixers at 2? No way with what we have at the minute.

Reply #37139 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:27 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754