YouknowME
Years ago

Stream for Aus v Serbia?

Hey I am looking for a stream of Aus vs Serbia tonight.. preferably not the one from 'streamhunter' as the version there wants you to download all these applications that end up ruining your computer. thanks.

Topic #32166 | Report this topic

anon  
Years ago

I watched last nights game between the Aussies and Lithuania on http://livefisu.tv and the stream was great so try that. The game last night was amazing GO UNIROOS!!

Reply #427802 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yep http://livefisu.tv is the way to go

Basketball coverage starts at 8pm (AEST) tonight. Semi finals time!!

Reply #427819 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

looks like there is semi finals basetball on Eurosport channel on foxtel tonight, is this the australia vs serbia game?

Reply #427820 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When you go to streamhunter choose a red option, not the blue one, then you wont have to download anything, just wait 20 seconds and the screen will clear of 'download' signs.

Reply #427821 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

http://www.livefisu.tv/liveevent/event/846671

Game to start very soon

Reply #427833 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

and now the uni site is showing rugby right now???

Reply #427835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm getting the aus v seb stream on livefisu

no issues here

Reply #427838 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

there playing like a bunch of knobs right now (except for bairstow) dumovic can take a seat

Reply #427839 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Aussies shooting 2/13 so far. ugly, ugly basketball right now

Reply #427840 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

They are playing pathetically, this is the team that beat USA???

Reply #427842 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

They should center the offense on getting Bairstow moving to the basket...

Reply #427843 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Getting out rebounded, too many To's, can't hit a shot. It's not looking good so far. Lets hope the uniroos can get on a roll and bring it back before the break

Reply #427844 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

they are lucky to only be down 12... they are just being straight out, outhustled. It could turn around... and they have brought it back into respectability, but its looking like Australia is outclassed here.

Reply #427846 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wow, Cadee with the monster block

pretty sure it should've been called a foul, but hopefully that sparks us on offence

Reply #427848 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

these commentators are a lot more appreciative of Cadee than most Hoops posters and 36ers fans ...

Reply #427849 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

They are being methodically destroyed. I don't see any way out of it. they are too strong inside.

Reply #427851 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

I cringe every time Dumovic gets the ball... surely mitch young is worthy of more court time?

Reply #427853 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Dumovic with the personal foul. complete moron

Reply #427854 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I really hope that the next few practises involve rebounding for the aussies

Reply #427855 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

10 point game now

Reply #427856 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

c'mon Dumovic...do something helpful!!!

Reply #427857 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

wow. how things turn around... they showed a bit of guts on the boards and D and now there right back in it. Very good. Still think Dumovic is a dud.

Reply #427858 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Starting to look a whole lot better. Lets hope for a massive last quarter.

Reply #427859 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

6pts....hope we bring it home strong!

Reply #427860 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Cadee I now love you

Reply #427861 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

2 point game. Phenomenal. I never thought they could get back in this. and there still not shooting as good as they could.

Reply #427862 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

CADEE!!!!!

Reply #427863 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wow! can't believe we have the lead. let's build on it. let it fly Cadee!!

Reply #427864 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

massive cadee!!!!

Reply #427866 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Wow! Wow!

Reply #427867 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Cadee is going to get a D League call up after this game

Reply #427868 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

amazing! MVP def going to Cadee tonight

Reply #427869 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

back to a tie..56-56 2 mins to go. nail biting stuff

Reply #427870 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

massive end to this game.

Reply #427873 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Wow. Cadee is coming of age. Adam Gibson might need to watch out for that bgack up boomers PG position!

Reply #427874 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bairstow & Cadee...the 2 keys for us tonight..brilliant stuff

Reply #427875 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

cadee!!!!!!!

Reply #427876 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Score??

Reply #427877 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #427878 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

very nice win!!

Aus 65
Ser 62

Serbia butthurt after the loss

Reply #427879 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Awesome

Reply #427880 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Oh, My, God!

Reply #427881 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Can not believe Serbia cleared the bench at the end of the game going after one of the referees.

Is this game FIBA sanctioned?

Would like to see FIBA say not good enough Serbia. Not good for the game. Forget about Eurobasket this year

Reply #427882 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

OK WOW....... what a game, those guys even after beingout rebounded like they did came up big time when they needed.
Cadee was amazing evnthough at times i felt smashing my computer.
Bairstow solid throughout andcame up with some big possessions down the street.
In regards to Dumovic, kid hasno offensive talent however sets good screens and does not stop working at both ends. His effortsagainst the Serbia National Bigwes outstanding and on of the main reasons we got back into the game. he frustrated the hell out of him.
Asfor the rest great offort and some big 3's from Blanchfield Ellis and Broekoff.
All in all after not watching a game of basketball for 6 months was glad i watched that one and made me wanna get back involved!!

Reply #427883 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Serbia nothing but a bunch of thugs, had an easy ride to the semi and finally came up against a team with a never say die attitude and never take a backward step. Finally the refs starting calling them for being dirty and they didn't like it. A disgraceful scene at the end chasing that ref. That's how you win games by intimidating everyone, well not tonight.

Reply #427884 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

I thought Broekhoff was fairly useless tonight actually. Dumovic can take up another sport for all I care. Hes like a poor mans wade helliwell. now thats saying something!

Reply #427885 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

watching russia/canada now. Russia looks like a pretty good team, if they get through we are going to need to be on our game thats for sure

Reply #427895 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep, all good teams at this point. Wonder if our boys can ride the wave of momentum in from tonight's game. Unbelievable. Cadee putting it together. He and Bairstow make an excellent combination, I just knew Cadee would find him on that play in the last minute.

Reply #427898 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

The Russia Uni team is better then some full national teams it looks like. Would LOVE to beat them for gold.

Reply #427902 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep, them and Serbia usually the guns. We've beaten Serbia, let's do the double!

Reply #427909 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

This team has done remarkable. Undefeated in stankovic cup, only lost once in the uni games, beat USA (which is probably more of a mental barrier for teams then a physical one).. come back from staggering odds in 4 games and find themselves gearing up for the gold. Really good effort. I think Cadee and Bairstow are firming up for Boomers spots. I dont mind Blanchfield for a shot either.... maybe Broekhoff but not so much by what I saw tonight. Either way, they are doing the right things and I hope we get this kind of play from the real Boomers. Cadee, is emerging to take Gibsons back up PG role from him right now.

Reply #427912 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Also, I have never really seen much of Owen Odigie play.. what is his deal? how good is he or could he be? is he a future boomer?

Reply #427915 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Very raw, Melbourne Tigers DP last season and now onto their roster as 10th man. Outstanding athlete and defender but little offensive game at the moment.

Reply #427916 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

So basically comparable with Mitch Creek?

Reply #427917 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Final being showed on Fox at 6pm Wednesday CST

Would be surprised if they didn't show it live, but who knows it is eurosport

Reply #427918 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Comparable in some ways, both incredibly athletic but not great range, but Mitch Creek dominated junior nationals and world championships where Owen was still a work in progress even at that level.

Reply #427919 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hard to say how well they are doing really when we have know idea who the players on the other teams are.

Reply #427921 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

many of the uni teams have teams from there actual national team. Serbia had some euroleague players and college..

Reply #427922 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Such as?

Reply #427923 | Report this post

Leo 16  
Years ago

Russia are legit. All play pro ball and a couple guys from London. Didn't karasev get picked up by Cleveland in the draft?? Broekhoff was well marked tonight after the Lithuania game where he pretty much dominated the offensive end down the stetch. He is a definite boomer. Serbia have won the last two uni games titles too. Did anyone else see them charge the ref after the game??

Reply #427924 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do some research, all the players from Lithuania, Serbia and Russia play in top European pro leagues. Russia's Uni Games team seems to beat national teams in their warmup games and this year has Karasev who played in London and has now been drafted.

Broekhoff's shooting has been wayward most of this tournament, but he contributes in other areas. Nice player.

Reply #427941 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

Broekhoff seems to be quite underwhelming at these games.

having not seen the games and only relying on boxscores which can be very misleading, his numbers are pretty poor for someone that is considered a future boomer and was attempting to get drafted to the NBA. he's been getting plenty of court time around 22-27 mins a game, but not really an offensive dominant player, unlike Cadee and Bairnstow who have both been very productive.

8 points 25%
11 Points 50% 2pts 33% 3pts
3 points 25%
10 points 25% 2pts 40% 3pts
14 points 50%
5 points 25%

Reply #427955 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

On top of the European players the US and Canadian teams had some really good college ballers, a few future NBA draftees in there as well.

Reply #428003 | Report this post

Vart  
Years ago

I see BA finally tweeted the link to watch the final tomorrow. Why weren't they all over that from the start! Every game shown and was free to watch.

Reply #428006 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was it every game or last three?

Reply #428012 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Karasev was a benchwarmer at London. Is he Russia's best player?

Reply #428053 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At just 19 years of age Sergey Karasev was the leading scorer in the Russian PBL with 18.4ppg playing for Triumph Lyubertsy. He was also 6th in scoring in the VTB United League at 15.6ppg and ranked 7th in the Eurocup with 16.1ppg.

Karasev was taken by the Cleveland Cavaliers with pick 19 in the first round of the 2013 NBA Draft.

Reply #428058 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Vart, I agree mate, average promotion at best by BA and not much interest in Australian media as usual.

These guys are pushing for boomer selection, some may be NBL bound or Euro league next couple of seasons, they have just wiped the tournament favourites who sooked up like the school bullies they are...

So, why are the media here not all over this? Same as always, basketball is not considered in the top category for sport in this country, shame that!

Goo luck to the boys in the final, Go Aussie...

Reply #428087 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Oh, and did I see that the girls won bronze...?

Another great effort for mind.

Reply #428091 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Bear: the australian media is purposely swayed against basketball... if it was a failing NBL team, or a winless boomers they would have it on straight after the footy.

Reply #428101 | Report this post

Green25  
Years ago

most of the Serbian players have been pro for 3+ years playing in the serbian A League according to the eurobasket web site. the lithuanians were also legit european pro guys too playing in the LKL, I can remember watching Cizauskas playing for Blancos in the ACB in Spain, big names falling. The Aussies have done a huge job.. cant say I will be up at 3am to watch but would love to.

Reply #428154 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It isn't a bias against basketball. The uni games don't get coverage in any sport.

Reply #428155 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gold medal game is about to start. The teams are warming up

let's go Aussies!

Reply #428171 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

It will take a huge effort to beat Russia, in Russia with the kind of line up they have. but if any team can do it in this competition, its Australia.

Reply #428172 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seems to be quite a bit of support for the aussies in the crowd. great to see. it will take a huge effort to beat the home side though.

Reply #428173 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Get dumovic out. useless

Reply #428174 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^ was just about to post the same thing lol

how many times will he be denied tonight?! he's just a tall bag of nothingness

Reply #428175 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

wondering how he made the team frankly. Let alone starts in it.

Reply #428176 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ouch...looks like we'll need another come from behind victory. Russia off to a great start

Reply #428177 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dumovic is in the team because he is strong and can compete in that sense around the basket.
Bairstow, who I like, is throwing crazy passes.

Reply #428178 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dumovic is in the team because he is strong and can compete in that sense around the basket.
Bairstow, who I like, is throwing crazy passes.

Reply #428179 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

I lik what blanchfield and steindl are doing.. as for Broekhoff.. Hmmm. not seeing the hype yet

Reply #428181 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Not too concerned about the 10 point deficit as we can see and have seen Australia work back into the game. The interior defense of Russia is really good, we are going to need more off the ball movement to get this done. Less Dumovic more Bairstow

Reply #428182 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Wow. What a comeback so far!'

Reply #428183 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We just can't seem to get over the hurdle and get the bucket to tie it up. Lets see what we can do in the last 5

Reply #428184 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Someone please flatten Dubkov.

Reply #428185 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gotta be happy with the silver. Great effort to get to the final game but just didn't have the touch

Reply #428186 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Great effort to earn Silver. In the end the first quarter slow start hurt.

Bairstow had 21&5 whilst Steindl had 21&4.

Reply #428187 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

YouknowME do you have anything nice to say about any of the players, have you ever played a game of basketball in your life? I suppose now it's time to bag Cadee because he didn't score much? There is more to a basketball game than just scoring, the best player isn't necessarily the one that scores the most baskets and stats don't always indicate the real game. The guys did a great job getting it to Steindl who was on and Bairstow inside. There were other games that other players stepped up to get the team into the gold medal playoff but you still see fit to criticize. Get a grip this team knocked off the USA, Lithuania and Serbia to get there. Some may not have played their best, who knows if any are carrying injuries or are unwell? So how about a pat on the back to a team that was not expected to make it to the medal rounds let alone come home with a silver medal. They did everyone proud with their never say die attitude and unselfishness. Great job team!!

Reply #428191 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bit harsh on YouKnowMe there he has been supportive, but YouKnowMe you are way too harsh on Dumovic. He is just 19 or 20 and has battled away all tournament against older and bigger opponents who play pro ball and done a very solid job.

He is our second leading rebounder, and I suspect those open shots Blanchfield and Steindl get sometimes have a bit to do with the screens he sets.

Well done Aussies - Boomers, Uniroos, Emerging Boomers, whatever youre called! - a fantastic effort all tournament and in the Stankovic. See you in the NBL sometime soon!

Reply #428192 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What it's okay to bag everyone else but not Dumovic, how about not bagging anyone??

Reply #428194 | Report this post

vodka41  
Years ago

GREAT JOB BY ALL unfortunate not shown on free to air TV, would have been a good pre promotional for the nbl.tv.

Reply #428198 | Report this post

vodka41  
Years ago

quote : I don't think the NBL is so lowly regarded. If a player is talented enough... they will be seen in the NBL. Just maybe not as clearly as NCAA due to the fact its on there tv everyday,

Lets promote it + get it on TV here every day

Reply #428199 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The game was on live free to air tv on fisa live tv I watched it.

Reply #428203 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

yes, I have said some negative things i guess. I didnt realise Dumovics age.. I cant help that he annoyed me though. BUT, these guys played there guts out and showed the kind of never say die attitude you need in world basketball... after seeing what I saw last few games, when they were down by 15 it didnt even phase me. If this can be translated to the Booers A squad the world had better watch out.

Reply #428289 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:06 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754