Anonymous
Years ago

Wildcats final four signings?

So anyone know anything, apparently to be announced soon?

Topic #32262 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Final 4 ?

Reply #429862 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Players, I assume?

Reply #429865 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep

Reply #429867 | Report this post

Shells  
Years ago

I wish they would hurry up!!! Weare going to be behind the eight all in preseason training.AND HURRY UP WITH ANNOUNCING THE FIXTURES!!!!!!!!!

just getting a LITTLE inpatient!

Reply #429868 | Report this post

Rashad  
Years ago

Erik Burdon has been training with the wildcats. And if Mike Dunnigan doesn't get a contract in the NBA after the summer league I think they will snap him up. Him and Matt Knight would be one of the strongest front courts in the league

Reply #429871 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Gleeson is struggling to recruit anyone! He's a coach no one wants to play for.

He's a volatile character who flys off the handle and everyone knows it.

Reply #429873 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

This isn't exactly the NBA, Anon. It's not a players' league.

With only 80 roster spots league wide, guys will go wherever they are offered a contract, within reason.

Coaching doesn't have that much to do with it.

Reply #429878 | Report this post

bowtie  
Years ago

Most NBL clubs are not in full strength for pre season at this point. Don't panic.

Reply #429879 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

It's only two imports and two back-ups to go so most of the team is in place.

If the imports can play and one of the reserve guards is able to give a decent 15mins per game they will challenge once again, but the two back-up guard spots with only 4 points available is a bit of a challenge.

Reply #429883 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

The imports have deliberately not been picked yet - this isn't an oversight, its by design. We're looking to snaffle whoever the best players that match requirements that don't get an NBA/D-League call-up.

Don't stress too much.

As for the two back-up positions, well, they're not exactly going to be huge news one way or the other.

Reply #429891 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are Daly and Burdon still in the running for the back up guard spots? Both would fit under 4 points and are the type the Cats need, i hope so would love to see both get a go in the league!

Reply #429919 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gorge, Burdon and Daly are in contention for the two local spots.The Imports who knows.

Reply #429959 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:29 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754