Jack Toft
Years ago

NH: Great Australian Bake Off - Monz still alive

Last time this show was mentioned here, Hoopsters savaged it like a pack of Dobermans on a stray bunny. I haven't really watched it, but Monique Bowley is still in the "Great Australian Bake Off" contest and I think it's great that she is flying the flag for SA and her basketballing is mentioned. Don't know how it ends, she obviously does, but good luck to her.

Thoughts?

Topic #32286 | Report this topic

cat  
Years ago

does a great tart...

Reply #430296 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Geez Jack you've got time to start this crap thread but not enought time for ABL preview write ups???

Reply #430303 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

She got a slam dunk last night

Reply #430316 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I have to think carefully about the ABL writeups! I weave a lot of stuff into them and hide a few easter eggs. I've been away so haven't been able to devote time, but might do something for the finals...

Reply #430318 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^^Terrific News Jack^^^ - The ABL Finals need your write ups!!!

Reply #430323 | Report this post

Wayne  
Years ago

The old,wrinkly duck telling her how good her whatever is..

Monique replies

Do want to pash me now?

Funniest tv moment I have seen for years.

Xxx monique, u r golden

Reply #430344 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Loathe the show.

Reply #430423 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:01 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754