Black Panther
Years ago

NBL TV Disappears?

Tried to pull up the site to watch an archived game (summer basketball jones) and what do you know-- Domain expired.

I'm thinking of purchasing it for the listed $9.25.

Topic #32320 | Report this topic

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Oh gawd

Reply #430994 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Most likely scrapped.....!

Reply #430996 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

I dont think it is being scrapped. most likely just rebadged into livebasketball.tv

http://www.seek.com.au/job/24946686

Reply #430997 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

So...my & other people's paid accounts are gone then?

Why wouldn't they keep NBL.TV domain and redirect it to the new one?

Reply #430998 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good spotting Kent Brockman! Definitely happy that we will get all games live once again this season, whether it is on NBL.TV or livebasketball.

Reply #431004 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Paid accounts? They only sold yearly subscriptions, didn't they?

Reply #431005 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

They were paid until September >:[

Reply #431007 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

And?

Reply #431010 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

It's fair to want access paid for - to December, even if it's just archive games.

Reply #431094 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

to September*

Reply #431095 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Maybe its being relaunched? it WAS a bit of a failure... it really needs a relaunching with better streaming/commentators/everything.

Reply #431096 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If they were paid until September and it is disabled now at the start of August, you are well in your legal rights to get a full refund for your purchase.

That's just another sign of how well basketball is being run here in the country. smh

Reply #431159 | Report this post

Rick  
Years ago

It is back!

Reply #431285 | Report this post

Rick  
Years ago

Well in a fashion anyway. The site is back up but I have been unable to watch any video at this point.

Reply #431289 | Report this post

Rick  
Years ago

Oops. Just an issue with Flash Player. Videos are working.

Reply #431291 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Do they not have archive games of each round for each team anymore?

Reply #431296 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

"If they were paid until September and it is disabled now at the start of August, you are well in your legal rights to get a full refund for your purchase.

That's just another sign of how well basketball is being run here in the country. smh"

Thanks for the lesson in commercial law, anon, but the point I was making is, why would you bother? The website disappears and some gives info that points to them relaunching a brand new product. Most normal people would be thankful that things are potentially improving but you always have to get one dolt that thinks they are automatically owed something and jump up and down about it.

For the 1/12th of the time they cut the subscription short, it equates to losing roughly $5 of value from the subscription price. So you can sit there shaking your head at the biggest injustice you have ever seen or you can be a bit patient and wait for the new and improved product.

God, I hate NBL fans some times.

Reply #431345 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I don't really mind if they want to relaunch or whatever - archive games would be nice (not that there's many i'd watch since the 36ers barely won any games), but as long as it's ready for the season that's what is important

Reply #431348 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

God, I hate NBL fans some times.
Says the guy who won't wear red to a Wildcats game. ;)

Reply #431364 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chillax guys the domain was down for a few days now back up.

Reply #431969 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:48 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754