Happy Days
Years ago

Sth Peninsula BigV D1 release Manny Hendrix

Decided to reallocate the imports money to there junior program. Not sure where that leaves there female import. Interesting decision...Increased sponsorship, participation etc etc

Topic #32357 | Report this topic

KEEP HOOPin  
Years ago

Great guy and can shoot, would be a great fit for a country based team.

Reply #431568 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Good guy but the shine came off his game second year in as he got to comfortable...as alot of the imports so as they know they can cruise second year in.

Good luck to him in the future

Reply #431569 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

get him to horsham to help get them back.. thats if they have the coin to spend. but maybe he will bring in more sponsorship!

Reply #431574 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Hes a real character and would only cost the minimum.Would expect he'll get another gig.Not sure what Sth Pen will use the money on as theyve got some good people looking after there youth programs.They were talking about champ men but i think theyve parked those aspirations for the time being.

Reply #431619 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Happy Days you are kidding me. Good people looking after their youth program - a program full of former Franga players. YL women need to get some of our own juniors involved.

Reply #431666 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

@ Happy days Warrandyte were also talking about champ men......1 year on and how things change

Reply #431673 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Its better than it was.I'm not sure what the extra money will do to help youth teams. The money needs to be injected into there junior program with a long term view.Forget Champ mens.

Reply #431675 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:35 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754