daneo
Years ago

Who's That Guy (Dante Exum) "Grantland"

More Grantland on Exum overnight

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/71429/whos-that-guy-creeping-up-the-2014-nba-draft-board-dante-exum

Topic #32407 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Whatever he chooses to do, I hope he's keeping grounded and working on his game. Must be dangerous to find so much hype surrounding you.

Reply #432485 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

I hope the writer fact-checked everything about his old man!

Reply #432487 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Yeah, the hype on Bogut can off some college years behind him so for an Aussie this will be ground breaking stuff, he needs (and should have) some cool heads to help keep a lid on it I suspect...

Not so easy in today's world of internetfacebookology!

Reply #432502 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Yeah hopefully he doesn't get overhyped to the point where his natural ceiling is considered an underachievement in the eyes of the mainstream hype-buying consensus...

Reply #432510 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Obviously he will be grounded. I mean with a Dad that gets so outraged over a forum saying Gaze dunked on him, that behaviour isnt fickle at all.

Reply #432575 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Mick, hit on the head for mine. Its the hype that can bring down these young prospects. Let him be the player he is going to be, and if that player ends up being a franchise changer, or a bench warmer with a few towel moves, so be it. Young kids living there dreams on a world or national stage playing sport is a special opportunity to have!

Reply #432579 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:00 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754