Anonymous
Years ago

NBL 2013/14 MVP prediction?

Any favourites?

Topic #32409 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

- James Ennis if he gets through a full season.
- Gary Ervin
- AJ Ogilvy
- Ben Madgen

Reply #432528 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Madgen will probably miss too many games? Ennis could get pulled back to the NBA?

Ervin? Or will Adelaide see their scoring spread too much? Johnson?

Clarke in Wollongong I think is my pick. Redhage or Knight in the mix. Wilson in Cairns?

Perhaps no one strong enough in Townsville? A Kings import?

Tigers with two unknown imports are hard to pick.

Reply #432530 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gary Ervin

One MVP already with the Hawks and finished 3rd last season on a horrible Crocs team.

Reply #432531 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wait til round 3 and I will give my prediction .alot of new imports will know more after round 3.might be some worth picking or some not worth considering.

Reply #432540 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Goulding?

Reply #432543 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

haha!! Goulding please..

Cats also still have another import to come who may be in the running.

Reply #432545 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

one of the leagues new Imports I'm guessing.

Reply #432548 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wide open, probably 10-15 players with a chance at this stage.

Reply #432550 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Good chance it will be a new import but of the returning players Ervin a possibility

Reply #432556 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Stevie Weigh

Reply #432563 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Could be anyone. Ervin wont have to do as much with adelaide so his numbers will be down on last year. But hes the only known quantity with a shot at this point..

Reply #432565 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

But yeah agree with isaac on clarke. If his game translates to the pro level id say its him.

Reply #432566 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

My (way too early to be predicting) top 5 in no order are:

Ervin
Dennis
Ennis
Clarke
K.Johnson

I think we have an exciting crop of young imports coming into the NBL, cant wait to see them all in action.

Reply #432571 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

There's so many guys who could be in the reckoning if the consistently produce their best basketball:

Knight, Redhage, Ennis, Johnson, Gibson, Ervin, Worthington, Goulding, Dennis, Pledger, Abercrombie, Johnson, Clarke, Ogilvy, Tragardh and Wilson.

Then there are imports to come at Wollongong, Perth and Cairns, and the unknown factor of the likes of Conklin, Markovic, Frye, Sanders, Carmouche etc.

It's a very even league talent wise, I've named almost a third of the comp!

With Rhys Martin injured and the Hawks other import possibly a budget player Im going to put my early money on Clarke with not many guys to steals votes from him.

Reply #432580 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if Redhage or Knight stole the MVP if one had an injury-free season (big 'if') and Ennis was called up to the NBA.

Perhaps Ervin if he maintains a high usage-rate in Adelaide without detracting from the impacts of Gibson, Johnson, Schenscher and Petrie.

My money's on either Ennis or Clarke at this point.

Reply #432606 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

Roteni Clarke

Reply #432613 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Gary Ervin will make sure he gets his before Daniel Johnson can be the black hole he has been previously, so perhaps Gary. But I like the Clarke from the Gong too.... And always partial to an under rated team with a dominant player getting accolades.

Reply #432634 | Report this post

#45 hoops  
Years ago

clarke or ennis

Reply #432920 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:10 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754