bretts the man
Years ago

Where are the 36ers imports?

We know both imports were ready to play for us in China but Ervin did not make it .
Now heard nothing or any press release through media or even nothing on NBL site or Sixers site that have arrived here in Adelaide.
Yet felt sure Frye was coming back with team .
Looking forward to them being here and working with squad to forget the Clarke -- Radford years.

Topic #32475 | Report this topic

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

...in Adelaide. Mystery solved!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151807119658570&set=a.137851388569.111207.108987183569&type=1&relevant_count=1

Reply #433829 | Report this post

Years ago

someone assure them the weather gets warmer.

when is first open practice ?

Reply #433831 | Report this post

Justin  
Years ago

I went to their first training session last week. Frye looked pretty good out there, good at finishing at the rim and seems to have decent range

Reply #433834 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Seems I saw them today at '36ers training'
about 6 items down on here.

Reply #433835 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

Where are the pictures and articles on imports arriving etc etc .
We even got those in our worst days .
Not hard to put on website to keep vibes happening.

Reply #433923 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

I'm pretty sure there was some posts about it? I know couple of the players put up photos to the net to welcome the guys

Reply #433941 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

I saw Frye walking through the airport with Joey on the news about 5 days ago, I think?

Reply #433942 | Report this post

Ballin Fan  
Years ago

My FB feed had a photo of BJ Anthony and both New Yorkers in the stadium at least a week ago.

Reply #433944 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

I would have thought scoring Ervin as a import was worth promotion of as Perth did with there star import on NBl and Their site.
Glad others got glimpses of .
Think got a real chance of building club up again lets promote the positives ,especially after our poor run of imports .

Reply #433987 | Report this post

Michael  
Years ago

they were at the training session i went to see last week, also saw the whole team minus schenscher at the woodville vs forrestville prelim

Reply #434000 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:41 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754