Mark
Years ago

Perth Wildcats Injury List

Wildcats injury list is looking a touch long for my liking. I thought Martin was a chance to play some pre-season games, now looks unlikely.

Knight - Ankle – TBC

Ennis – Groin Tightness – Test

Burdon – Groin Tightness – 2 weeks

Martin – Achilles – 3-4 weeks

Muo – Achilles – Season

Source: http://www.wildcats.com.au/article/id/fd2nyv77dxzj13fg0y85c1by7

Topic #32532 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Someone needs to tell matty knight about high tops

Reply #434644 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

I'm just hoping we're getting all the injuries out of the way ahead of the season :S

Seems we're gaining one, dropping one again.

Reply #434645 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Matt Knight sadly is as injury prone as they come. The guy has no luck when it comes having an injury free season.DidntB Gleeson say Burdon, Ennis and Marto will be ready by the start of the season?.

Reply #434681 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Burdon will surprise people regarding how underrated he is. That's a quality pickup for the Wildcats.

Reply #434682 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Burdon will be a hidden gem. By around Round 5 his confidence should be sky high.

I am a little concerned about what "Groin Tightness" actually means, and why are there 2 players with it?

Reply #434702 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:54 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754