Isaac
Years ago

Farley negotiations continue

Received a call from Yvonne at the 36ERS to let me know the status of the Farley negotiations and help spread the word.

They're still negotiating -- Farley is the preferred option from the coaches -- though the efforts have been hampered by Willie's agent being consistently on the move in the US.

The club are hopeful of having a result early next week.

---

I believe that Willie's salary is negotiated in US dollars, so maybe him and his agent are waiting for a more favourable conversion rate!

Topic #3255 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Another week goes past without his sig on paper.

How hard is it to fax someone and say sign this and send it back.....

Hopefully a desicion is made soon so that we can move on

Reply #37587 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I'm starting to really wondering if public enemy number 1 in this fisco is actually Farley's agent.

He seems to do a lot of jumping around and shooting him mouth off, not to mention jack up fee's without telling anyone....

Reply #37590 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

How are things any different now than they were 3 months ago. That elusive signature is still not on the contract. We haven't got Farley any more now than we did 3 months ago. The truth of the matter is that he could still refuse to sign and we still don't have a full squad so close to pre season training. What happened to those deadlines? Just how confident can you be that he will sign when the signature is not there. Just how confident can you be when its a simple matter to sign a contract if that's what he really wants to do. The fact that he hasn't done this up until now means that he is hesitant. That does not spell confidence.

Reply #37597 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

Wethers is SO a better option!

Reply #37605 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

whethers is definetly in the equation

but i hope farley does come back as he is a fan fav

Reply #37608 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

let's hope the agent can be contacted soon and we all live happily together.

Reply #37617 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:53 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754