Isaac
Years ago

Tucker and Lett to sign with Wildcats?

Word is that Rashad Tucker has "all but signed" with Perth and Ontario Lett may be on board also. Perth are suddenly looking a lot more competitive...

Topic #326 | Report this topic

incognito  
Years ago

Adelaide and Perth will be stronger.

The Doomsday Double is back.

Reply #2492 | Report this post

Horatio  
Years ago

Tucker is a great player to watch, but I haven't seen anything from him that says he's a winner. Last season he put up great stats but refused to involve his team. The other guy sounds like a worry though.

Reply #2524 | Report this post

Triple_double  
Years ago

Shad deal is 99% done, according to his agent. also LETT Is a monster he wheighs at a Monsterious 119 K's and according to Fisher, the league has never seen a beast like him before. Perth with the Addition of Peter Crawford and Matty shannahan are a Top 4 candidate.. if not a Top 2.

Reply #2602 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Obviously Fisher forgets "Cement Block" Thaddeus Delaney who played for Brisbane.

I remember being at The Library (Brisbane) for a Bris vs 36ers match on my honeymoon, and within the first 5 minutes, Thad had pulled down such a HUGE dunk he actually broke the basket support hydraulics, so the ring and backboard sunk to the ground. The game was stopped for about 30 minutes till they could get it fixed.

Reply #2603 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:09 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754