Maxx
Years ago

NBA League Pass 2013

With the NBA ready to go for 2013-14 it is time to get hooked up with your NBA League Pass...

For those who don't know the NBA have different prices depending on which region you are in so it pays to change your proxy and check around.

I have checked all my proxies and I have found the cheapest place this year is Brazil which has a full years substitution, including finals, for only US$119.

Using the code NBALP102013 that will bring it down to US$107 for a full year....

(Note, you only need the proxy to signup, then you can login as normal)..

Topic #32617 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've heard NBL.tv will include access to NBA league pass this year can anyone confirm before I sign up for league pass.

Reply #435903 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Yes, your $80 for NBL.TV will include full access to the $300 NBA League Pass.

Reply #435906 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm just waiting and getting international league pass again this year. Used it for the first time last year and it was a great service.

Reply #435917 | Report this post

Uneek  
Years ago

Great topic and much appreciated for the info fellas!

What's the deal with NBL.TV? It includes full access to the $300 NBA League Pass? Can someone give a bit more info on this or a link perhaps? sounds too bloody good to be true.... Thanks

Reply #435956 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Yes the NBLTV link to NBA definitely sounds too good to be true.

Where's something officially confirming this?

Reply #435960 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thats awesome nbl.tv are doing this. what a bargain!

Reply #435962 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

When I renewed my Wildcats membership this year, they gave me free courtside Knicks tickets too!!

Reply #435963 | Report this post

Jason  
Years ago

Where is this stuff about getting the NBA league pass included in theNBLTV subscription?

Reply #435975 | Report this post

i know  
Years ago

argentina and thailand is 99, and with promo it comes down to 89 usd.

Reply #435991 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBL.TV are starting to charge credit cards for those who are on auto subscribe. Bank phoned me up saying it may be a fraudulent transaction lol

Reply #436003 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

So much dumb on this thread.

Reply #436013 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how do you change proxy people? not tech savvy

Reply #436015 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Careful in what you believe folks...

Reply #436030 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hey anon use this site as a reference http://whatismyipaddress.com/using-proxies and then just search for a proxy

Reply #436034 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I did the same last year, with a discount i found online and routing through spain, only paid $90 full year with playoffs. People who are doubting, read a book. Be careful though, if they crack down on this you'll probably lose your subscription and money

Reply #436049 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

That book will come in handy when you lose your subscription.

Reply #436051 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon the tactic has been used for years so doubt you would lose the subscription.

Hate this practice of price gouging by companies when it comes to Aussies.

Reply #436057 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Lets not forget that this time last year the Aussie dollar was worth about US$1.06. I recall paying around $180 last year.

Reply #436060 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Situation, I didn't lose my subscription, and several other people I know did the same thing.

Reply #436112 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

If you watch NBL.tv in a co-operating McDonald's Family Restaurant, using McDonald's free wifi, you get free Big Macs for the duration of your subscription.

Reply #436114 | Report this post

wade  
Years ago

So much dumb on this thread.

Reply #436600 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone have some tips to change vpn or proxy etc. to be able to get league pass for either Thailand or Argentina?

Reply #438108 | Report this post

mammes  
Years ago

Has this been fixed? I can't get it going. When I use my proxy it says $99, as soon as I hit submit it goes to 200USD

Reply #438857 | Report this post

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

Yeah still works, Bro just got his using a Thailand proxy $119 US for full package plus 15% code

Reply #438928 | Report this post

Rick  
Years ago

If it fails make sure you don't have another browser open without the proxy settings. Try another proxy if that is not the issue. I got standard package for $98 AUD (Over $240 on the Aus site)using an Indian proxy last night.

Reply #438965 | Report this post

NBAinNZ  
Years ago

Hey fellas, never really used proxies before. What service do you recommend? And do you only need to proxy when you sign up or at all times you're using the NBA pass to watch games? Cheers.

Reply #439122 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBAinNZ, you only need the proxy at sign up not during the season. Google the instructions, you'll be proxied as bro!

Reply #439137 | Report this post

NBAinNZ  
Years ago

Hey fellas, never really used proxies before. What service do you recommend? And do you only need to proxy when you sign up or at all times you're using the NBA pass to watch games? Cheers.

Reply #439176 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

NBAinNZ, you only need the proxy at sign up not during the season. Google the instructions, you'll be proxied as bro!

Reply #439187 | Report this post

NBAinNZ  
Years ago

Thanks bro. I'll give it a shot.

Reply #439222 | Report this post

Rick  
Years ago

This site is the best source of information on using a proxy for another country to purchase.
http://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/116230

Reply #439237 | Report this post

NBAinNZ  
Years ago

Thanks Rick, tried a couple, weren't working. Hit it up again tomorrow. Not that bothered with the pre-season. Anybody else had success?

Reply #439366 | Report this post

DangerousD  
Years ago

This doesn't seem to be working - I get those $99 prices quoted but every time I try to get through to register and pay it reverts to $219.99. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Reply #439839 | Report this post

Rick  
Years ago

Make sure you have an HTTPS proxy as this may be why it reverts to the Aus rate at the payment screen. I just tried a couple (India and Indonesia) and they still were US $99 at the screen where you enter your card details.

Reply #440604 | Report this post

Anonnn  
Years ago

Yeah just did this. Works well. India and South Africa are the cheapest at 139 premium/119 standard.

Yep you need a HTTPS proxy otherwise it won't work.

Reply #440830 | Report this post

hectik16  
Years ago

which proxy gives the cheapest pass (without discount code applied)? e.g. Brazil, India, South Africa etc

Also will there be commentary with the league pass and is it in English or the country of the proxy?

Thanks a lot!

Reply #440957 | Report this post

Anonnn  
Years ago

Come on hectik. Read the thread mate. The post above yours clearly states that India is the cheapest.

English commentary, league pass international is the same in every country outside the US. It's all just based on location.

Reply #441133 | Report this post

hectik16  
Years ago

Sorry Anonnn I was reading but somehow I managed to miss that post!

FYI I found out that the monthly pass renews itself 30 days from date of purchase (and you can cancel it at any time), so now I'm just wondering if anyone knows if when you sign up for the monthly pass via proxy, would you be charged that same price (in USD) onwards each month? Or will it revert back to your country of origin that you are accessing the pass from?

The only reason why I ask is because effectively you could have a month-by month pass till playoff finals (June), and not pay for the off-season (July - Sept), which would work out even cheaper than the annual membership.

Lastly is there any discount codes still available that's working, because the other ones seems to have expired?

Thanks

Reply #441267 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:31 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754