Anonymous
Years ago

Knox CEO quits - politics too much?

Please Please Please don't bring her back in as Big V CEO.

Was she not up to fixing Knox and took the easy way out or was the politics just too much?

Topic #32642 | Report this topic

Happy Days  
Years ago

Probably looking to get out of basketball all together. Cant really blame her.

Reply #436478 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wow that was quick

Reply #436480 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Couldnt care less, the sooner this stuff gets its own thread area the better.

Its like sifting through spam.

Reply #436483 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pretty sure thats not true, RJ still in charge at Knox.

Reply #436488 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

I'm hearing she decided she couldn't work with the board. Quinn has now resigned. The rest are a rabble with the exception of Williams. The rumoured replacement for Quinnn is Trevor Jones.

Either the domestic clubs, the life members of Knox council need to act urgently to stop the rot. This new board is way out of its depth, there is disunity and ill feelings amongst the group. The business acumen is shallow and all the do is blame the previous board.

Sounds a bit like Nero fiddling while Rome is burning.

Shake the place up. Put in an administrator who is strong and decisive. Raelene was not the right appointment in the first place.

Time to wake up Eric and stop listening to the clowns next to you. The place is salvageable but you must act now.

You must get strategic support from your bankers. Before appointing a CEO get advice on the skills and competencies required for the job. And lastly second a change management expert on to the board to put in place some corporate governance and cabinet solidarity disciplines.

Good luck and be strong. Any board member who transgressors these disciplines should be sacked.

Reply #436494 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Interesting that its become a common theme to slander all on the board other than EN and IW. Begs the question as to who is posting and why?

Reply #436508 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

The previous board should be blamed. There the ones who created the mess not the new board!!!!!!!Obviously youre aligned to the old and one of the ones that continue to throw mud at those trying to fix things.

Reply #436510 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Slander is when you are making degrotary comments without factual basis. Stating facts which can be substantiated is not slander.

Reply #436511 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

If it's factual then state the facts and who they relate to. back up your dribble.

Reply #436517 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Read my post.

Reply #436520 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

very generic. who exactly is part of the rabble and who are the clowns and why? think about who heads the board yet they are the ones who escape criticism????????????you don't make sense.

Reply #436523 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

"you don't make sense"

Anonymous is Sam Kekovich!!

Reply #436527 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

anon, I don't think truth is a defense against defamation claim in Australia as it is in the US.

There have been some legally threatening Joyces (not just Brendan) so anyone posting here would be well advised to carefully consider what they say. If I am approached with a legal order to divulge identifying information about someone making a legally questionable comment, I will comply.

Keep your comments reasonable.

Reply #436551 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Is there a press release from Knox as nothing on their website???

Reply #436554 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Hey Isaac.

Your comments are noted. It is not my intention to defame Raelene nor anybody for that matter. I don't believe my comments do such a thing. My intentions are merely to draw attention to matters and I've made suggestions for moving forward for the betterment of Knox.

I am concerned Raelene has left and where this leaves Knox. I'm concerned the kbi board has the right skill sets to meet the challenges it faces.

I have made some thought provoking statements which when read in context are for the board to ponder.

If as you say I'm overstepping the line of legal boundaries then I apologise to the people affected.

My only interest is the welfare of Knox Basketball.

Please feel free to remove my post if you deem it appropriate.

Reply #436564 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

First paragraph was to you.

The rest was for anyone commenting in these sorts of threads. Just letting you know they're being read and not especially happily by people being named. Sometimes, that's just reality - not everyone is going to love others having negative opinions of them - but occasionally people step towards or over the line and they are responsible for what they say.

Reply #436568 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Isaac noted and appreciate your candid thoughts.

Reply #436579 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The rest are a rabble, are clowns and have shallow business acumen. Certainly not complimentary I wouldnt have thought but obviously you dont really know these people or what they have to offer or maybe you have simply been totally misinformed.
Anyway, Isaac has said all that needs to be said and hopefully that will put paid to further unecessary negativity that does nothing to help the ongoing efforts of many people working together for the betterment of KBI.

Reply #436605 | Report this post

get the best  
Years ago

So all bs aside. Has raelene resigned? If so why?

Reply #436656 | Report this post

shayno  
Years ago

any disgruntled knox people are welcome out west of the city....i will even find a red carpet if so needed

Reply #436955 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

RJ remains under new title for legal reasons until operational structure re confirmed

Reply #436958 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:42 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754