Anonymous
Years ago

Bogut on brownlow Channel seven

Well done Andrew, one of the biggest nights in football and he was on there, good promotion for basketball.

Topic #32704 | Report this topic

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

"good promotion for basketball" - was it?

Reply #437528 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Not really. A very token videotaped clip.

Reply #437537 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Yep.

Reply #437540 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Every little bit counts!

Reply #437542 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Has he ever appeared in an NBL promo?

Reply #437544 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Not that I know. Man any bball coverage gets coverage here....

Reply #437546 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Tell you what, I reckon Gary Ablett Jr has done more for basketball tonight than Bogut with his 'AFL Discovered' segment.

Yet another AFL superstar with a basketball background.

Reply #437548 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What was Abletts basketball background??

Reply #437554 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

He had a hoop in his driveway once...

Reply #437558 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where is the such a thing as NBL promotion. Is there a season starting? whats going on because on main stream media nothing, so every little bit helps
Have I heard Andrew Speak about the NBL yes
Have i heard anybody else talk about NBL on Tv no.

Reply #437559 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah agree the nbl needs to be more proactive and professional when it comes to managing their product and brand. It's presence in Sydney is piss poor at the moment, there might be good interest in Perth, or some busted arse regional center, but until you get it moving in the big parts of the country it's just going to limp along. Bogut does more than most, when interviewed he always comments, you can tell he wants the nbl to improve. Perhaps the problem is that good marketing and business people just aren't interested in building the nbl brand, perhaps theres too many ex players at the top, they provide a useful perspective, but you only need so many, bogut seems better than most

Reply #437569 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I noticed Cal Bruton's contribution in the paper on weekend, stating that the nbl should go back to a winter season. He had no good argument for it other than to say it use to be great when we did that before

Reply #437570 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Perhaps good marketing people aren't being approached is more like it

Reply #437571 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:20 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754