ThebigShow
Years ago

Crocs vs Wildcats

Anyone have the live stats link for the crocs vs cats game today ?

Topic #32723 | Report this topic

Blazerman  
Years ago

Link to the livestats:

http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/28559/07/90/33/94AEuso7doVtw/

Reply #437876 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How is Hinder still captain?

Reply #437878 | Report this post

Blazerman  
Years ago

Looks like no Wagstaff for the Cats

Reply #437879 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully big Jervis can have a good game and continue building. Speaking of great pickups, can Burdon continue shooting over 90% from the 3pt line as he has all throughout the preseason?

Reply #437880 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Greg Vanderjagt listed as Craig Vanderjagt and Townsville spelt Tonwsville on the live stats link. Surely a home team scorer knows their own players names..

Reply #437881 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ changed to Greg just after I mentioned it haha

Reply #437882 | Report this post

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

Wagstaff is playing!

Reply #437883 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Burdon 3pt crazy streak continues. He is 9 of 9 in the last 3 games and 13 of 16 in the preseason.The Cats got a gem in this guy.You really cant ask more for a 1 point player.

Beale if not for the Ennis hype would be called a gun import in his own right. Another solid night for him as well.Ennis had his usuall 16 points 9 boards 5 assists 2 steals 2 blocks in 22 minutes on a few shots. Once he gets cracking offensively come the real season he could average 25 a game.

Reply #437886 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

It'll be interesting. New imports will always try to impress in the pre-season, and oppo teams wont know their games. Guys like Wilson and Ervin are happy to play the team game in praccy matches, theyve proven themselves.

The really good players are the ones who keep producing once everyone knows their strengths, and in an 8-team league that doesnt take long! Should be a fascinating year.

Reply #437888 | Report this post

Chi  
Years ago

Crocs had a great game, impressed with the sheer depth of this side. Gave the wildcats a real run for their money, and all without Crawford and Markovic. This should be a good side for the Crocs, they will surprise a lot of people.

Reply #437889 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Go crocs go! Great game, imports stepped up again

Reply #437891 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Ennis took all of one shot in the entire second half - Gleeson must have been tinkering?

Reply #437892 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ennis was sitting majority of the second half. Gleeson played Hire at small forward for majority of the second half.

Reply #437893 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

I've been loving our shooting percentages so far - of course, the big test comes in the form of those godforsaken Perth Arena rims...

Reply #437899 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

I'm not buying the hype on Ennis until I can see that he doesn't get early fouls and ultimately needs a seat.

Burden has been exceptional and hopefully the Arena rims won't sap his confidence!

Did U'U not suit up or has he been a bit of a bust? I didn't see him in our 10 players on the live scores website.

2 weeks till start of the season and I can't wait as every game this pre season looked like it had something enjoyable about it

Reply #437901 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

U'u has hamstring injury

Reply #437902 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

U'u had some calf or hamstring tightness he's been dealing with since the blitz, should come right soon. Certainly hasn't been a bust when he's played.

Ennis has the moves, but yes, needs to watch the fouling. Only got 23min today, not what we really want to see. If he controls that, it will be huge.

Reply #437903 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Great to see those rebounds and assists spread evenly over the crocs' whole squad. Real team effort this year. Dennis has them playing the right way even if it's just preseason. Bit worried about mitch nortons form heading into the season but we have that many other things to look up about it really doesn't bother me that much...

Reply #437906 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Mitch with zero turnovers in 27mins against the Wildcats last night, it's not all bad.

Reply #437911 | Report this post

ziah  
Years ago

I think Considering Mitch was the starting PG in Markovic's absence against Martin and Beal, he did a hell of a job! He looked controlled and organised, and Man did he drive hard when he saw the chance. Thought he played great. I can't see anyone on the Crocs averaging over 4 assists this year with the way Dennis has them playing. Our PG's are there for the control and organisation, and Norton did a really good job I thought.

Reply #437919 | Report this post

spiegel  
Years ago

The Cats defence out of the second half of the Breakers game has been putrid. I think it all starts with Damo and he clearly isnt anywhere near his best.He is our defensive general and he sets the tempo.

As the season rolls on and Damo gets healthier, i think so will our defence.Lets not Forget Knight who is when healthy the best defensive/offensive big man in the league.

Reply #437965 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:00 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754